Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 26-27 Storm Threat

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks seem very enthusiastic for snow for most of SNE based on this run, but this frame looks very warm if I'm reading the scale correctly. What am I missing? Thanks.

post-2015-0-10670600-1295765456.gif

The 0 line in that frame is near Boston. And it stays there a few hours but dynamics indicate it's snow. Surface temps stay cold for the duration.

The 0 line in that frame is near Boston. And it stays there a few hours but dynamics indicate it's snow. Surface temps stay cold for the duration.

If I count by two from the -6 line, I read the 0 line as getting into S NH and encompassing all but far western MA and CT. Hope I'm reading it wrong.

If I count by two from the -6 line, I read the 0 line as getting into S NH and encompassing all but far western MA and CT. Hope I'm reading it wrong.

I think you're reading it right but the map is wrong. No way does the 0 line get that far NW per the maps I saw by subscription.

I think you're reading it right but the map is wrong. No way does the 0 line get that far NW per the maps I saw by subscription.

Didn't realize there could be a discrepancy between the Plymouth maps and the hi-res maps. Just another reason why it's so helpful that you all do a play-by-play for each run. Thanks so much!

Fookin Sickos

39 User(s) are reading this topic

28 members, 9 guests, 2 anonymous users

H2Otown_WX,weathafella,40/70 Benchmark,Ginx,Chrisrotary12,centralmdwx,ETauntonMA,dannyglover,tombo82685,RobertSul,BostonWX,

MidcoastME,jaf,EActon,Dryslot,

Metagraphica,ctweather1212,simpsonsbuff,timjuliani,macriver,Venge97RI,friedmators,Winteraddict,

Bostonseminole,geo1,frozenoze,paramuswx,J.Spin

Didn't realize there could be a discrepancy between the Plymouth maps and the hi-res maps. Just another reason why it's so helpful that you all do a play-by-play for each run. Thanks so much!

The e-wall maps are similar but not as bad as Plymouth. Glad I subscribe to tell you the truth as I'd go to bed disgusted otherwise...lol...

Fookin Sickos

39 User(s) are reading this topic

28 members, 9 guests, 2 anonymous users

H2Otown_WX,weathafella,40/70 Benchmark,Ginx,Chrisrotary12,centralmdwx,ETauntonMA,dannyglover,tombo82685,RobertSul,BostonWX,

MidcoastME,jaf,EActon,Dryslot,

Metagraphica,ctweather1212,simpsonsbuff,timjuliani,macriver,Venge97RI,friedmators,Winteraddict,

Bostonseminole,geo1,frozenoze,paramuswx,J.Spin

I'm in Japan watching Sumo wrestling so does not count

Don't worry....they're wrong.

I'm gonna go they're.....if the 00z EURO is right, someone is gonna get 2'.

OK, I'll bite, but when you say they're wrong do you mean the specific Accuwx output, or the 0C line on this run of the EC generally?

Archived