Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central PA Late January thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much better. GFS is obv having major issues.

They weren't too major this run apparently, The GFS around hour 72-78 is tucking this thing in further northwest than the 12z Euro had it. Looks alot like the NAM at first and then by 102 its looking very close to the 12z Euro with the trajectory from off the VA coast to the benchmark. But still, wow thats a lot more than i expected out of the GFS tonight.

They weren't too major this run apparently, The GFS around hour 72-78 is tucking this thing in further northwest than the 12z Euro had it. Looks alot like the NAM at first and then by 102 its looking very close to the 12z Euro with the trajectory from off the VA coast to the benchmark. But still, wow thats a lot more than i expected out of the GFS tonight.

The issues I mean is it is terrible. First Miller B, then inland, then OTS and now creeping back west. arrowheadsmiley.png

When do the GGEM and UKMET come in?

I think the next runs from the GGEM and Euro are huge and is probably the last decent chance we have of seeing the snow dome takin down for a little while. If the GGEM shows any hint of an eastward track and the Euro doesn't budge we might be in trouble. I like the NAM but do we really trust it in this range? I was just curious, what do the NOGAPS show and JMA?

Archived