Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central PA Late January thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it really matter? Do you complain about everything?

Being from the Mid-Atlantic forum, I peek in from time to time Zak haha but brother, PSU needs to calm down. He's getting a storm, Hazelton calm down dude, when you get shafted then you can run your mouth. Until then, enjoy the ride and talk like you know what you're doing. I sure hope you don't go to PSU Hazelton for the wx, or they are doing something wrong. No offense man, but chill please.

DT called METS from this board retards earlier today. Who cares what he thinks.

He has lost a little respect from me in terms of accuracy, he was 100% convinced this had apps name writen all over it. BTW did anyone watch the full 00Z Canadian run, it seemed a little strange. When the LP phases it moves NNW into southern TN, northern GA then makes a ENE b-line to the coast, you would think it would continue to track up along the eastern side of the apps?

00z Canadian has a fairly odd evolution to me. It looks like it develops the storm so early in the game that it occludes over the southeast and then transfers its energy to a new low on the Outer Banks, which takes too long to strength and robs us of some QPF. That's just strange to me.

It's not all that important -- the Canadian is usually at the bottom of my list of models. It's good for sniffing out patterns, but never seems to grasp the details all that well.

00z Canadian has a fairly odd evolution to me. It looks like it develops the storm so early in the game that it occludes over the southeast and then transfers its energy to a new low on the Outer Banks, which takes too long to strength and robs us of some QPF. That's just strange to me.

It's not all that important -- the Canadian is usually at the bottom of my list of models. It's good for sniffing out patterns, but never seems to grasp the details all that well.

I'm not necessarily savvy at picking out a good example of convective feedback when i see one but that certainly looks like a good candidate, i mean those precip totals at hour 84 off the Carolinas look pretty extreme. That certainly might explain that sudden eastward jog/transfer it tries.

Archived