• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Lehigh Valley to Reading to Southern Poconos to NW NJ ...obs and banter!

mcgin

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning from Lake Harmony PA where it is 0.8F out on the porch with an incredible sunrise. The skiers will be facing some tough conditions this morning but the team is good at rotating the kids in for a warm up break. Get your layers ready, your boot and hand warmers cranking and don't forget your mask.....if you like your nose!! It's going to be a great day on the mountain with a fresh 8-10 inches of powder ready for shredding!!Wow that sunrise is intense!!! Enjoy your day!!!

-3 at my house and -9 official low at the ASOS station in Andover (2 miles away) but in a more protected valley area. Did not expect to go beleow zero last night so was a bit of a surprise this AM. Hoping for the best Tue/Wed but expecting to somehow get shafted again.

My dad said it was 0F when he woke up this morning. I checked around 8:30am and it was 4F. Good stuff.

Random thought of the day with all this arguing going on: People west of me have been screwed even harder than myself the past few winters. I feel much worse for them than I would for NJ if NJ got 90% rain.

Archived