• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Lehigh Valley to Reading to Southern Poconos to NW NJ ...obs and banter!

mcgin

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For most of us every system thus far has under performed or just all out missed some of us. I have been lucky enough to get decent hits but far from the big hits further east. Perhaps this quick hitter will be an over achiever for our area. Of course that would mean 6-7" vs the generally expected 3-5". Still would be cool to wake up to more then you expected for once. lol

See, just for the record, we got activity in this thread...

And there were a LOT of posters feeling LEFT OUT. And message to the Mt Holly mets, boy do I miss you folks down there and your intriguing and well though out discussions on everything.

Post away folks, we need this pinned--until then we are still the outcast red headed stepchild.

For most of us every system thus far has under performed or just all out missed some of us. I have been lucky enough to get decent hits but far from the big hits further east. Perhaps this quick hitter will be an over achiever for our area. Of course that would mean 6-7" vs the generally expected 3-5". Still would be cool to wake up to more then you expected for once. lol

i got really lucky on the boxing day storm, was on the western edge of the mega band, ended with 22 inches.  anyway, 25 and just clouds here

See, just for the record, we got activity in this thread...

And there were a LOT of posters feeling LEFT OUT. And message to the Mt Holly mets, boy do I miss you folks down there and your intriguing and well though out discussions on everything.

Post away folks, we need this pinned--until then we are still the outcast red headed stepchild.

Yes I agree, Kpantz where are your thoughts about this storm.? We need an LV meteorologist to pipe in Thanks

Well, it's pretty hard to see outside at my house given the lack of bright streetlights. :P

I just looked outside and it is indeed snowing with a dusting on the ground.

Not a street light within a half mile of my house. Nice dark neigborhood and I like it that way. Off course I have two new neigbors on both sides (well newer then me lol) that came from more urban areas. They are the only two house in the area that leave their outside lights on all night. Well except for me when it is snowing!

Yes I agree, Kpantz where are your thoughts about this storm.? We need an LV meteorologist to pipe in Thanks

Along with Kpantz there is also Dark Energy on occasionally. I also think there is enough of us amatuers to keep a decent discussion going which centers on our area. If you are in NJ you probably know the radio station NJ 101.5. Not New York Not Philadelphia, That is their motto and perhaps that can be ours here! ;)

Archived