12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
JAN 20th-22nd potential..

NaoPos

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting, that it only outputs 12-18 inches of snow on that amount of QPF, but you can't rely on any of these numbers at this point in the game... there would certainly be mega snowfall rates with this.

3.18 includes todays storm.

Boston gets around 1.25" from the Friday storm. Similar to eastern Queens and Nassau County.

interesting, that it only outputs 12-18 inches of snow on that amount of QPF, but you can't rely on any of these numbers at this point in the game... there would certainly be mega snowfall rates with this.

through 84, it's 1.5" qpf for boston..

the 84hour total which includes this current system would be the 3.18" total..

Would have been quite funny if this was more of a Thursday time frame event, we could have gone from winter storm warnings right to winter storm watches at 18z lol. Don't remember ever seeing that before.

yea, it doesn't happen too often.. I think I remember it happening sometime in the past, but I don't remember when. I wonder if it happened during 1995/1996.. man, that was a snowy year.

So far this winter doesn't appear to be hitting with historic monstrous storms ala last season and with the exception of the boxing day storm 12/26/10. What is making this winter snow are the smaller events literally every week; one after another, after another. And we're pretty much smack dead center in the winter season already. who knows what is in store as the season progresses. will be an interesting one.

Archived