• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
If you changed names

HKY_WX

Son of a snap-dragon..................man evidently things took a turn for the "different" with me gone from here. haha just kidding. Kidding aside, it's nice to see all the old faces and similar screen names on here from eastern.

By the way, this is (Dave) East_TN_Snowhound from Johnson City, TN. Hope everyone enjoyed their hot summer, bring on the chances for snow in early December.

Son of a snap-dragon..................man evidently things took a turn for the "different" with me gone from here. haha just kidding. Kidding aside, it's nice to see all the old faces and similar screen names on here from eastern.

By the way, this is (Dave) East_TN_Snowhound from Johnson City, TN. Hope everyone enjoyed their hot summer, bring on the chances for snow in early December.

You have no idea how glad I am that you made it over.

Snowman.gif

glad u made it!

Good to see you around!! Hope you all are well. School too! You should put the name change in your sig. You went from one extreme to another, regarding your name change. LOL.

Have a good one man!

haha will do, although if there was anybody on dabenchmark, its the same username I had there. Thanks for the well wishes... hopefully I'll have one of those fancy red tags on my way when I graduate in may. smile.gif

haha will do, although if there was anybody on dabenchmark, its the same username I had there. Thanks for the well wishes... hopefully I'll have one of those fancy red tags on my way when I graduate in may. smile.gif

You should have a REDTAG now. You have earned it. I do not know much about the weather (enough to provide expert analysis). I do know enough to say that I have seen you on the boards since you were in HIGH SCHOOL! You have done a great job learning and provided great, well thought through posts last winter. You have gotten better every winter. Its awesome to see you about to graduate from College. Man...I am getting old!! :lightning:

You should have a REDTAG now. You have earned it. I do not know much about the weather (enough to provide expert analysis). I do know enough to say that I have seen you on the boards since you were in HIGH SCHOOL! You have done a great job learning and provided great, well thought through posts last winter. You have gotten better every winter. Its awesome to see you about to graduate from College. Man...I am getting old!! :lightning:

Thanks for your kind words... honestly though, I am learning quite a few things this semester that have made me realize I still have so much to learn about meteorology. Its one thing to be able to look at isobaric maps and attempt to make an interpretation, but its another matter entirely to fully understand the dynamical processes that occur within synoptic scale systems that cause cyclogenesis. Its fascinating to learn about, but there are so many different processes going on at the same time, including many that we don't understand.

If I had never started posting on eastern and learning things before college, I feel like I would have been totally unprepared for what I am learning right now, so really I have the community to thanks for helping me learn as well as my professors in college.

And come to think of it now... its kinda crazy that I started posting 6 years ago, which also kinda makes me feel old pimp.giftongue.gif Where has the time gone!

I echo jason's thoughts Phil!! Been cool watching your knowledge grow over the past 6 years. Good luck this semester! We look forward to your expert analysis of our area and beyond.

I'm going to agree with this also. Amazing the strides that you have taken. It's awesome to add you to the great pool of experts we have in the SE. It's also amazing that I don't know a whole more than what I used to, but I'm smart enough not to argue with anyone either.:lmao:(hey, where's SnoJoe??? He's as weak as I am.:lol:)

Archived