• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Rolling E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV/Big Jim: Not During Storm OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for phl and near by areas with wed storm, expect an inch or so, if you get more consider it a win.

Ha good idea, or do the elevation + mileage game.....

1" from PHL

add 1" for every 100' in elevation and add 1" every 20 miles north or west of PHL.

Example:

PTW: 200' and 40 miles = 3 in. +2 in. = 5 inches total

Lets see how that plays out :popcorn:

Tom you think the precip will get farther NW? sharp cut off now. Looks like .4 up here on the gfs and it was. 50 on the Nam

i dont know, this whole storm now has transformed.the main storm doesnt drop much precip around here, its when the ull gets captured by it does it exploded. your going to be on the fringe. Just wait till another 24hrs and see what happens.

the hills of drexel hill will be whiter than the valley locations.

3-6"??? 3-6"??? We worked so hard to slow this down, get some colder air worked in, and you're going with 3-6"?? You've got some chutzpah...

j/k

I actually agree 100% with that map. Although the models are coming into agreement with the CCB and huge 6 hour precip amounts, I think the safer route that you chose is best. That and the temps are still iffy along with the whole "pray for strong dynamics" idea that may backfire.

Tough time getting out of EWR this morning - sudden snow burst at around 0730 caused some icing delays. So now I am out in Seattle (business) and have to keep the family informed of upcoming potential snow - otherwise they would wake up Thursday morning and say Oh Snow axesmiley.png Told my 18 year old son to be ready with his muscles - this ain't gonna be like the other "puffy" snows - he needs a workout anywayweight_lift.gif

Archived