• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Central Pa. Spring 2024

Has anyone gone through NWS spotter training here? I signed up for the 2 hour virtual basic spotter training on May 6th, the 2 hour virtual advanced spotter training on storm science on May 7th, and the two hour virtual advanced spotter training on Radar on May 20th.

Just wanted to hear others experiences

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS and mesos all paint a sad sack picture for Sat and Sun.  Rain and 48-53 degrees for Central and Eastern areas followed by warmer and on and off rain the rest of next week.  

MR and LR is much less warm. 

Carpet and tile guys have temps in the low 60's on the weekend. Thy are unsure on rain amounts. Currently .25 or so.

Just now, mahantango#1 said:

Carpet and tile guys have temps in the low 60's on the weekend. Thy are unsure on rain amounts. Currently .25 or so.

I think of the main models, only the EC would have you break 60 on Sat.  Nam, Rgem, GFS, CMC all have upper 40's to mid 50's Sat at 2PM.  I did not check for midnight highs, etc. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 55.  Great day to mow tomorrow and throw down some seed before the rainy pattern settles in.

I am a little jittery over here waiting.  I am going to make the call with the 12Z runs.   Some meso's have rain too close to me by 7PM tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 55.  Great day to mow tomorrow and throw down some seed before the rainy pattern settles in.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am a little jittery over here waiting.  I am going to make the call with the 12Z runs.   Some meso's have rain too close to me by 7PM tomorrow. 

Mow #9 was completed last evening. Even for me, 9 mows by May 1st is extra. It's been both an early and a busy season so far. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL, Lob City showed up.   James Harden could just watch and wish he were taller. 

I want to see the Clips crash and burn so badly. 

Just to clarify: Not in a literal sense. I want them out of the playoffs. Now. LOL

• Haha 1