• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

Let's go Fly Guys! Never would have thought they would be where they are this season. Win or lose a good season for them and a stepping stone in the right direction moving forward.

Yep, that's my mentality pretty much. Just a little frustrating to see them own a playoff position for 65+ games this season and then lose it in the final weeks.

Bigger picture, though...

I was waiting for months for this team to implode and it got to the point where I was starting to think that it wouldn't...and then it did anyway. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yep, that's my mentality pretty much. Just a little frustrating to see them own a playoff position for 65+ games this season and then lose it in the final weeks.

Bigger picture, though...

I was waiting for months for this team to implode and it got to the point where I was starting to think that it wouldn't...and then it did anyway. 

Yep that 8 game winless streak might be the nail in the coffin. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

He surely already siphoned the snow blower gas to start mowing the greens of Marysville. 

Nope, the snowblower remains ready for action (only because I haven’t had the time to move it to its offseason storage spot yet).

Yes, already mowing in Marysville…

I think that we are now up to 3 mows & counting…

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

At the Bears game Sunday,  the line for the Soft Pretzels on the upper level was something I have never seen before.  At least 100 people.   If I go to a playoff game, I am splurging for lower level though. 

it does get nutty there. I almost never get food for this exact reason. i go early, grab a beer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Red Wings went into OT would not have mattered. 

On back to back nights the Red Wings trailed in the final minute. Both nights they tied it, both nights they won it. 

And then they get eliminated because the team they wanted to win was forced to pull their goalie in a tie game because that team had to win in regulation. 

Pretty cruel ending for the Wings. 

• Like 2