• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I sure was - and his comments were not as inflammatory in those days as they would be today. Just the way it was. 

I often feel like announcers that are widely despised, I end up liking. For example, cocky or not, I'm a huge Joe Buck fan. Joe and Troy are my absolute favorites today. A lot of people can't stand Joe...I get it, I think he's top notch. I kind of like Romo...sometimes he forces moments that aren't there. In general, announcers are much more bland today than they were years ago. From Keith Jackson's "whoa Nellie" to Dick Enberg's "OH MY" - they were so distinctive in their style. Today, outside of a few...you could watch so many of them and there's nothing really that sets them apart. 

I think Greg Olsen is fantastic. 

• Like 1

This seems like a normal day last spring and summer. Big forecast with nothing to show, but the whole day shot to clouds. Never had as many cloudy but no rain days than last year, and wasn't even close. If we get anything noteworthy today it will be after midnight

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

This seems like a normal day last spring and summer. Big forecast with nothing to show, but the whole day shot to clouds. Never had as many cloudy but no rain days than last year, and wasn't even close. If we get anything noteworthy today it will be after midnight

Looks quite active overnight based on progs and radar but not sure it looks floody.  

I think an inch is doable if not a little more just not floods.  I bet I get close 1/2 -1" here.   It was starting to dry out a bit on the top. 
I think it depends on what punch that line in WV does

30 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

.50 rain so far since yesterday. I was looking at the temp maps and NWS forecast temps for next week, and I see no indication of widespread 80's of south of I-80 that our friend DT was talking about.

It is still on the MR though a muted single day or 2 vs the whole week....this is followed by a very chilly weekend.

• Like 1