• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Moderate-High Impact Storm Noon Sun Dec 17, 2023 - 4PM Mon Dec 18. Flooding rain I95 corridor northwestward, coastal tidal flooding, brief periods of damaging 50 MPH+ wind gusts LI/CT Monday, ends as a little wet snow interior elevations Tue morning.

wdrag

• Rjay unpinned this topic

That super long fetch originating all the way down in the Caribbean did its job with some of the highest wave high we have seen since sandy. Had tides lined up this would have been a major disaster. Even still, I witnessed some severe erosion. Especially at lido beach in long beach where a 8’ cliff snow exists for beach access. I have the vids but they will not posts 

It wasn't much but definitely parts of the Poconos/nw Nj had a little dusting of snow Tuesday morning and it was definitely less than I expected. Not adding the video but borrowing Tatamy post. Also added the CoCoRaHs totals (click the image for clarity). Major flooding has occurred in parts of NNJ. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-20 at 12.41.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-20 at 12.43.34 AM.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

That super long fetch originating all the way down in the Caribbean did its job with some of the highest wave high we have seen since sandy. Had tides lined up this would have been a major disaster. Even still, I witnessed some severe erosion. Especially at lido beach in long beach where a 8’ cliff snow exists for beach access. I have the vids but they will not posts 

Flooding was pretty serious out east-Mastic Beach, Quogue and Fire Island got it bad. Yep, very lucky the worst avoided high tide. 

• Like 1