Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2023-2024 OBS/Discussion

The Iceman

22 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Because *I* have some flakes flying down here right now!  Just came in from putting a cover over my windshield. :lol:

(am about to post in the other thread)

Exactly. Plus older folks :oldman: take time to get their shit in gear...myself included.

save.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Just changed the oil in my snowblower, cleaned the carb, ran a cycle of seafoam thru the gas, filled the "fat tire" snow tubes, pulled out 2 other sleds for the kids, setup a 7' snowman inflatable, flying the snow flag....LFG!

I go full force....in the gas tank and right down the carb/throttle body/adams apple and give it some revs. Good stuff.

Snow picking up a bit, double header football and I'll probably be completely lazy and order out/delivery to wrap up things. Recliner...

271.jpg

26 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Just changed the oil in my snowblower, cleaned the carb, ran a cycle of seafoam thru the gas, filled the "fat tire" snow tubes, pulled out 2 other sleds for the kids, setup a 7' snowman inflatable, flying the snow flag....LFG!

Just what the pixie fairy called for  good grief. Throw a tooth under the pillow too

• Weenie 3

1 hour ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Berryman's B12 is the best. The stuff the Vicegrip Garage guy uses on Youtube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thinking I can get away with just using the leaf blower...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JTA66 said:

Just nice to be discussing snow and not in the long-range thread or going through the old “the storm after the next storm will be our storm” routine.

Enjoy the next several hours!

Thank you, you as well! Just walked on a snow covered sidewalk for the first time in almost 2 years, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JTA66 said:

Just nice to be discussing snow and not in the long-range thread or going through the old “the storm after the next storm will be our storm” routine.

Enjoy the next several hours!

Really couldn't ask for much more...accumulating snow while watching football/ Birds at night...I'm pumped. 

Been spotty flakes but looks like the main event ready to move in...

26F

flu.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Snowman inflatable is dead. May it RIP under a  layer of fresh snow. Seems fitting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4