• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Today will be the warmest day of the month and as we move into next week we should see well below normal temps for at least the next week and likely normal to below temps for the rest of the month of March. Rain chances ramp up by tomorrow PM and last into Friday night.
County wide records for today: High 84 West Chester (1990) / Low 3 above Coatesville (1896) / Rain 2.51" Kennett Square (1912) / Snow 11" Glenmoore (1993)
image.png.c808e57c931f5ff4ee3cb8443b13e4c3.png

11 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:
Today will be the warmest day of the month and as we move into next week we should see well below normal temps for at least the next week and likely normal to below temps for the rest of the month of March. Rain chances ramp up by tomorrow PM and last into Friday night.
County wide records for today: High 84 West Chester (1990) / Low 3 above Coatesville (1896) / Rain 2.51" Kennett Square (1912) / Snow 11" Glenmoore (1993)
image.png.c808e57c931f5ff4ee3cb8443b13e4c3.png

CTP suggests BN temps through next Wednesday before moderating to well AN later next week.

• Like 1

Is this the year we finally break the tropical system drought that has plagued this area for a decade

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yes. I am right now predicting a category five hurricane with maximum-sustained winds of 190mph at the center with hurricane winds expanding out 85 miles from the center and tropical storm force winds expanding an additional 150 miles from that going right up the gut of the Chesapeake and land falling at Havre de Grace and stalling for five days, flooding everywhere from Lewistown to Bethany Beach.

It is going to be a disaster of biblical proportions.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

This storm will be the October Surprise. "Diamond Joe" will tour the scene from the air with a massive squeegee, pushing the water back out to sea while P01135809 is on-hand to throw Bounty paper towels in an attempt to make everything, even your own suffering and likely death, about them.

This storm will be the October Surprise. "Diamond Joe" will tour the scene from the air with a massive squeegee, pushing the water back out to sea while P01135809 is on-hand to throw Bounty paper towels in an attempt to make everything, even your own suffering and likely death, about them.

I just want 4-6 hours of sustained 50mph winds with guests to 70

[mention=1156]canderson[/mention] reports those conditions twice a week.

If I am reporting those conditions I worry about what he is reporting in his enhanced wind tunnel location

If I am reporting those conditions I worry about what he is reporting in his enhanced wind tunnel location

He's reporting this. 9a3ac64e798be577ba73922623d43123.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

We would have to be +31 today to get double digits

I did not have time to grind it out, but TT did add in tomorrow with his comment.   A lot will depend on the front tomorrow afternoon.    HRRR and 3K still have MDT around 42-44 at midnight while rgem is warmer. 

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Basically I think we have do +42 for today and tomorrow combined to get to +10 on month.

With MDT getting to 40 this AM, today will probably be 15-17ish.  Who would thunk it, the lows are keeping the extremes more at bay than the highs. 

• Like 1

With MDT getting to 40 this AM, today will probably be 15-17ish.  Who would thunk it, the lows are keeping the extremes more at bay than the highs. 
What do you think the odds are we get a wet swampy summer in Southern pa