Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Haven't some down below cancelled until 2027

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yes because of the volcano; however, I suspect a tactical nuclear explosion or two somewhere around Kyiv within the next 18 months will probably offset all that.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

@Itstrainingtime

edit- i will document each mow, i'd like to stay in the running this year. I may fire the John Deere up Sunday to get a jump

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

There is only one right answer here: @Itstrainingtime

To be the man, you gotta beat the man. 

From the sounds of this there might be some fierce competition this season for that cup! Never to early to get prepared for the season. This seasons race to the cup might be won in the pits.

Our nice stretch of late winter weather continues till Thursday evening when some rain arrives. Much warmer next week we might even hit 60 degrees in some spots!
Chester County Records for today: High 74 Phoenixville (1939)/ Low 6 below zero Phoenixville (1978) / Precipitation 2.12" West Chester (1898) / Snow 11" Glenmoore (1972) and Coatesville (1921)
image.png.7544168d8dd253465a3a631726e026ac.png

24 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

This dude from the panic room gets it.

23 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Just some dude from the panic room.  LOL.   Unknown poster.  LOL

22 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Did the formatting screw up? Lol on my end it shows the quote.

21 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

NO, the poster is the Admin of the board...the guy who stamped approve on your banishing.  LOL.  Funny you called him some dude.  

19 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Oh. Well King Dick gets it.

This is so incredibly funny- the 2 posters playing their respective roles perfectly!

• Haha 2

This dude from the panic room gets it.

No, we rot all of April and May in very cold wet pattern and then go directly to 95. Our spring was this month and part of next

How the hell did that happen so fast

Oh shit. I left out the important part.

I'm a time traveler from the year 2047. I was sent by the Greater San Angeles Police Department to Philadelphia in the year 2032 to collect specific artifacts related to a criminal organization headed up by the former Simon Phoenix. During my time in 2032 Philadelphia, the lovechild of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift, a 90-foot tall behemoth weighing-in at 7 metric tonne, smashed the I-95 highway bridge while running to film an episode of New Heights podcast with Uncle Jason.

Newly reelected president Josh Shapiro, having rebuilt that same bridge some years back as governor of PA, handed the blueprint for the original rebuild over to PA governor Matthew McGloin. Having had the shits of time travel, missing my family, and living a lie, I was on my way to commit suicide by throwing myself off the bridge on the day Kool Aid Kelce showed up, and the disappointment of my failed attempt to unalive myself only renewed my desire to carry on the mission.

So yeah. It was fast.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Oh shit. I left out the important part.

I'm a time traveler from the year 2047. I was sent by the Greater San Angeles Police Department to Philadelphia in the year 2032 to collect specific artifacts related to a criminal organization headed up by the former Simon Phoenix. During my time in 2032 Philadelphia, the lovechild of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift, a 90-foot tall behemoth weighing-in at 7 metric tonne, smashed the I-95 highway bridge while running to film an episode of New Heights podcast with Uncle Jason.

Newly reelected president Josh Shapiro, having rebuilt that same bridge some years back as governor of PA, handed the blueprint for the original rebuild over to PA governor Matthew McGloin. Having had the shits of time travel, missing my family, and living a lie, I was on my way to commit suicide by throwing myself off the bridge on the day Kool Aid Kelce showed up, and the disappointment of my failed attempt to unalive myself only renewed my desire to carry on the mission.

So yeah. It was fast.

So I guess Kelce and Reid made up