• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SolidIcewx

7 hours ago, michsnowfreak said:

The color is well ahead of schedule so it will be interesting to see how much, if at all, the coming period of warmth will slow it.

Thats interesting, what would you say % of change is? Here it's only 10% and pretty much right on schedule. Peak looks to be mid-late October like normal 

4 hours ago, hardypalmguy said:

So true, the freezing temps are not compatible with life.  Never seen a palm tree die because it was 110.  I've seen many die below freezing.

Oh yeah the measuring stick is palm trees = life. Way more people die of heat exhaustion at 110 than freezing at 32.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mississaugasnow said:

Thats interesting, what would you say % of change is? Here it's only 10% and pretty much right on schedule. Peak looks to be mid-late October like normal 

It's so hard to pin a percentage on it. Definitely not near peak but pretty much everywhere you look, you see some color, not like just the isolated few trees here and there. Maybe 20%? Last year was an early peak, and the year before was a late peak. A friend of mine who has a lot of trees, said his are 1.5 weeks ahead of normal.

Pics from Sept 23-26

Screenshot_20230926_205230_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, hardypalmguy said:

Or maybe you can't handle opposing views and like to live in an echo chamber?

No Cromartie, it isn't about opposing views, you are a troll who doesn't care and this place banned you a few times before because of that. You are lucky I can't do it myself or you'd been gone already.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1