• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

17 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Right. If I were to spring out of jail, you know where I wouldn't be?

TWENTY GODDAMNED MILES FROM THE PLACE I JUST BUSTED OUT OF.

Apparently he's trying to hit up friends for money and guns. All he needs to do is get about two hours away and I'm sure he would be able to mug somebody out of a vehicle and cash. They need to find this guy before he ends up here and I have to deal with him.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

read earlier some dude let lead fly at him last night or early this morning. 7 shots and missed. Sounds like he needs more range time

3 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

read earlier some dude let lead fly at him last night or early this morning. 7 shots and missed. Sounds like he needs more range time

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

This sounds like it's destined to be a shitty movie

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I had not read that and that is pretty crazy if "some dude" was not being attacked.   Every 5' guy in America is a target now?   

Just saw the story. He upgraded to a rifle, the dude who stole it from fired off and missed.

I bet if he was a cat he would have gotten it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Just saw the story. He upgraded to a rifle, the dude who stole it from fired off and missed.

I bet if he was a cat he would have gotten it.

So, he is still in the general area...the story makes more sense with the break in info added in. 

• Like 1

So, he is still in the general area...the story makes more sense with the break in info added in. 
I think it just hammers home that he doesn't have the cash to get anywhere. They said he stole a van but he must have not seen the price at the pump lately and that the last time anybody filled up was during the Sheetz gas grab of 2023.

3 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I think it just hammers home that he doesn't have the cash to get anywhere. They said he stole a van but he must have not seen the price at the pump lately and that the last time anybody filled up was during the Sheetz gas grab of 2023.

He will probably try another kind of Sheetz gas grab. 

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

Good guy with gun fails, gee color me shocked. 

should be mandatory training anyone owning a firearm

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Ain't going to lie - I'm somewhat nervous about driving home from Philly late tonight through that general area. My "go-to" routes are quite isolated with next to no traffic. Thinking about taking the turnpike and running his ass over. 

for a case of beer i'll ride shotgun

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Ain't going to lie - I'm somewhat nervous about driving home from Philly late tonight through that general area. My "go-to" routes are quite isolated with next to no traffic. Thinking about taking the turnpike and running his ass over. 

You should always steer way around Coatesville regardless.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You should always steer way around Coatesville regardless.  

I usually take Rt. 30 east to Rt. 41 in Gap, and then down 41 to Avondale and jump on 1 east to 322 in Concordville - that stretch on 41 is sketchy late at night. In the 17 miles I might pass 3 cars. (slight exaggeration) I miss Coatesville by 10 miles that route. Other main option is the 'pike to the Schuylkill Expressway...always a treat! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I usually take Rt. 30 east to Rt. 41 in Gap, and then down 41 to Avondale and jump on 1 east to 322 in Concordville - that stretch on 41 is sketchy late at night. In the 17 miles I might pass 3 cars. (slight exaggeration) I miss Coatesville by 10 miles that route. Other main option is the 'pike to the Schuylkill Expressway...always a treat! 

This is the route I take to PHL, on the rare occasion I've had to fly out of that place.  Always try for BWI or MDT when possible. 

• Like 1