Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Overcast and 76 here. 

MU says other than a few sprinkles, no rain until overnight. 

10 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

All the rain just goes zap as it goes south. I guess eventually it will moisturize the atmosphere

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Maybe he'll be right this time?

Basically from reading the forecast discussion nobody really has a clue how this is all going to unfold. Apparently all the CAMs are shat, and models don't handle fast moving vorts circling the ring of fire well at all. So for the next few days only depend on looking at the radar every 2 hours for your forecast. 210ed569af75508f1802f42fe8189fc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just a couple of hundredths here.  Seems like the best chance for meaningful rain down this way will be late tonight into the pre-dawn hours tomorrow, and then perhaps some scattered convection later in the day on Friday.  A lot of boom or bust potential with this one, me thinks.  Anybody else notice that tomorrow could sneakily end up as one of our most uncomfortable days of the year.  NWS has DPs spiking near the upper 70s for my area.  At least they get knocked back down a good bit for the weekend.  

We picked up .03" of light rain this AM with some more showers and even some t-storms possible tonight into tomorrow AM. The showers should be gone by tomorrow night with another beautiful weekend on the way with near normal temps on Saturday and then below normal by Sunday and Monday.
Records for today: High 94 (1898) / Low 43 (1923) / Rain 1.40" (1945)
image.png.18fdd3808d982f30ac724010ae43acff.png