• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

1 minute ago, Newman said:

Yeah Harrisburg might get completely skunked. That discrete cell entering southern York is the real deal and has been tracking for awhile

Watching that one to see of it rotates. Surprised it hasn’t yet honestly. Prolific hail producing cells in MD though. 

Nerve understood people who root for destructive severe weather.

I'll address this: My curiosity towards the destructive nature of this planet and how we as a people handle it excites me. I love disaster (easy to say from the comfort of it being someone else) because it reminds us of how insignificant we really are in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'll address this: My curiosity towards the destructive nature of this planet and how we as a people handle it excites me. I love disaster (easy to say from the comfort of it being someone else) because it reminds us of how insignificant we really are in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Agree with all that. It’s a fascination for me as well, but only to a point.

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The main line is about to catch it.

I’ve watched that! The southern part (in relation to PA) has sped up more than the north seems to have slowed and held back. 

Rain has started here but unless there is embedded wind gust mixing not in a squall it’ll be a nothingburger for me thankfully. They discontinued the severe warning out of Cumberland since it truncated south. 

• Like 1

Still hear steady thunder to the South/east but right now just a light rain falling. Driving from Harrisburg through Lemoyne/Camp Hill saw some nice lightning around 5-5:20 but just some light wind gusts and rain drops. What a weird, weird weird storm line for this exact area