• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2023

If ya need a description just ask [mention=2708]Atomixwx[/mention]'s mom
I guess since I'm the only person on here likely to have a mother who is still walking among us, with exception to Voyager, I get to be the one on here to defend my saint of the earth mother.

That's fine. It's nice knowing that if by "spritzer," you mean beverage, I can simply go have one with her without needing to dig her up, or if by "spritzer," you meant some kinda sex shit, you can go have it with her and there's a chance there may be some kind of moisture still and neither scenario would require a shovel.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Atomixwx said:

I guess since I'm the only person on here likely to have a mother who is still walking among us, with exception to Voyager, I get to be the one on here to defend my saint of the earth mother.

That's fine. It's nice knowing that if by "spritzer," you mean beverage, I can simply go have one with her without needing to dig her up, or if by "spritzer," you meant some kinda sex shit, you can go have it with her and there's a chance there may be some kind of moisture still and neither scenario would require a shovel.

Everyone loves a good bubbly (alcoholic or not) with mom

3K suggests some stuff will form in the next few hours...will believe it when I see it but hoping.  Right now the only cells incoming are in Tyrone and headed for Harrisburg but weakeneing. 
It stopped to get peanut butter meltaways.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

image.png.da870dea697f5ec82b292cfbbcd93d17.png
image.png.04c54d2a34efd884a58cf1cafcf4ca3b.png
DuBois received 0.11" of rain this morning. This is the first rainfall since May 20, and only the second since May 9 when a trace was recorded. The last measurable rainfall prior to May 20 was on May 7.
Yeah it rained here overnight. I had just spent the evening scrubbing a ship my fiance's friend got the little guy, applying elbow grease, dawn, and hose to thirty-year-old bird shit and my reward was the first rain in weeks.

Thanks god, you fucked me.

I haven't been inside a Sheetz in like 6 years but maybe I'll go on the hunt. I thought it was a sandwich some hole in the wall cafe in Tyrone made or something! 
There's probably a PB Meltaway sandwich made somewhere in Tyrone, maybe the Bullpen or Ice Cream Treats Plus, even though that place has been closed for years. Rutters may carry them now that they're stretching out towards Toontown.

You've probably had something similar, larger, and superior somewhere in the Czech red light districts of Texas hill country.

6 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

There's probably a PB Meltaway sandwich made somewhere in Tyrone, maybe the Bullpen or Ice Cream Treats Plus, even though that place has been closed for years. Rutters may carry them now that they're stretching out towards Toontown.

You've probably had something similar, larger, and superior somewhere in the Czech red light districts of Texas hill country.

Googling I think you're actually correct. A place in Gruene makes something that appears similar but more like a s'more in nature if that makes sense. 

I just had to walk to the fridge and get a Trader Joe's almond butter cup (they're the gold standard of these things). Thanks for ruining my Friday fast, kids. 
What you need is the almond peanut butter cup porter to set you on the proper Friday track.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1