Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Observations Christmas Day Storm and Beyond

phil882

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here, too. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You'll be seeing changes a few minutes before I do given our relative locations. I always have this fear that we'll get screwed, but I'm optimistic for this evening. You?

I'm hoping for at least 4" and would consider 6" to be a complete WIN!

Yep, I'll be happy with 4" and more than happy with 6" and I think both are achievable. I am feeling optimistic now that the snow is actually falling! Snowman.gif

I've got light snow now.

getting a burst of heavy snow right now. up to 2 inches.

Send some my way! Nothing sticking yet.

Still pouring snow here. It looks like around 5 inches. The HRRR simulated radar seems to think that this won't end for several more hours. As the system goes neg, tilt, I assume that this band will lift north a smidge and pivot.

This was at 7 AM:

PC241959.jpg

This was at 11:15 AM:

PC252038.jpg

PC252067.jpg

That measurement is from a cartop about an hour ago. There is more now.

PC252062.jpg

PC252012.jpg

My sister just called and reported snow in Marietta GA which is just NE of Atlanta.

Steady snow still here in Dahlonega GA. Temp is stuck above freezing which is killing my accumulation. Temp is 32.6. Still only 1/2" here at 1,500 ft. Would probably be about 2" if could have hit 32.

My sister just called and reported snow in Marietta GA which is just NE of Atlanta.

Steady snow still here in Dahlonega GA. Temp is stuck above freezing which is killing my accumulation. Temp is 32.6. Still only 1/2" here at 1,500 ft. Would probably be about 2" if could have hit 32.

same here with the temps, stuck just above freezing 32.9

Archived