• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

4 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I was living in Palmyra at the time. That was one of the darkest skies I think I remember seeing.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

It just so happened that this guy thought it would be a great day to take the fam to Hersheypark - I remember staff running around with radios and announcements being made to take cover. I thought the top of the kissing tower would be a great vantage point but Hershey had other ideas. 

1 hour ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Well tomorrow could be pretty hot. Seeing temps between 80-84 for some places which could break records. The nighttime lows might be kinda summerlike with it being in the mid 60's if it's humid enough. Not sure if it will be

Not only will high temperatures be around 20 degrees above average on Wednesday and Thursday, but it's also going to feel quite muggy in southeastern PA. Dewpoints should climb into the low 60s tomorrow and mid-to-upper 60s Thursday, resulting in heat index values around 85°F.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The GFS has been wrong at ~300 hours all year so far so who knows...but that is ugly look for temps and hydrology around here. 

It’s on all the ensembles too. This is looking like a very warm April.

• Like 1

Just now, TimB said:

It’s on all the ensembles too. This is looking like a very warm April.

No doubt, just hope that uber ridge does not set up both for temps and precip.  Warm is one thing, one to two weeks of a constant "high pressure" is another.  I was not ready for my AC bill to jump yet.   Noticed a little tropical like storm spinning around off the coast of Florida. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

No doubt, just hope that uber ridge does not set up both for temps and precip.  Warm is one thing, one to two weeks of a constant "high pressure" is another.  I was not ready for my AC bill to jump yet.   Noticed a little tropical like storm spinning around off the coast of Florida. 

That ridge has been there is some fashion for months.