joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Medium-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

2 minutes ago, Ji said:
4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:
What a fascinating model stand-off. 

The least snowiest model always wins...even if euro shows the snow. We only snow when all the models emphatically show it

snow aside I just glanced at my temps here in southern PA they bumped the coldest days into the upper 20s instead of the low 20s then mon-wed highs in the low 40s instead of the 20s for all next week like before. looking like more signals the lake/app runner is gonna happen with the forecast backing off of the cold 

5 minutes ago, Ruin said:

snow aside I just glanced at my temps here in southern PA they bumped the coldest days into the upper 20s instead of the low 20s then mon-wed highs in the low 40s instead of the 20s for all next week like before. looking like more signals the lake/app runner is gonna happen with the forecast backing off of the cold 

I feel like that 6z run was a stop on the way to Shitown.  Heights were higher in front and the totals shifted west and it was warmer.  It snowed but only because the GFS stopped in the bar car for a few cocktails. The train didn’t make it to Shitown but our fare covers the ride.  All aboard!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

I feel like that 6z run was a stop on the way to Shitown.  Heights were higher in front and the totals shifted west and it was warmer.  It snowed but only because the GFS stopped in the bar car for a few cocktails. The train didn’t make it to Shitown but our fare covers the ride.  All aboard!  

After looking at the H5 maps I was surprised to see any snow. 

13 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

I kept saying I saw this shit show of a movie before even tho we know with the blocking and cold plunge a lake or apps cutter shouldnt happen this is when it always does. in a way its gonna happen even tho when logic suggests with the amount of cold models kept showing should not happen. but then I go back to the last 5 years every time models suggest any time of cold it always gets pushed back week after week and ends up to moderate as well.

• Like 1