Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Surprising they lost last night....

I wasn't. 

They were lucky to win game #3 - it took a miracle shot to win it. They haven't played well at all...okay, they've been terrible really since game #2. Even if they find a way to win one of the next 2, they will get smoked in the next round. 

I was vocal about not getting Harden...the city went nuts when the trade was made. Seems like there's no more joy left in the tank. The Beard was booed off the court last night. LOL

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I wasn't. 

They were lucky to win game #3 - it took a miracle shot to win it. They haven't played well at all...okay, they've been terrible really since game #2. Even if they find a way to win one of the next 2, they will get smoked in the next round. 

I was vocal about not getting Harden...the city went nuts when the trade was made. Seems like there's no more joy left in the tank. The Beard was booed off the court last night. LOL

Harden has never done much in the playoffs (at least Championship wise)   To think he was once part of a team with Westbrook and Durant. 

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

How can anyone be happy about 4 consecutive nights of frosts and freezes now that the growing season has started? I just don't see the merits of potentially killing off flowers and other new growth.

Not sure anyone is happy or sad, just weather talk.   Also talking about .10 to .25 of rain.  :-).  There is a chance of snow in the LSV tomorrow so that is interesting. PS-doubt these "weak" freezes kill much off. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Westbrook's game really has regressed over the past few years. Harden's might be following right behind him. 

Harden's game as well maybe equal or worse the Westbrook. A lot of people are saying Doc must go, I don't believe that the team lacks consistency. Thyebulle look terrible last nigt. Outside of Embiid and Maxey the rest of the team is tradeable. 

Just now, paweather said:

Harden's game as well maybe equal or worse the Westbrook. A lot of people are saying Doc must go, I don't believe that the team lacks consistency. Thyebulle look terrible last nigt. Outside of Embiid and Maxey the rest of the team is tradeable. 

Wow, from up 3-0 to "get the bums outta here".

Not sure anyone is happy or sad, just weather talk.   Also talking about .10 to .25 of rain.  :-).  There is a chance of snow in the LSV tomorrow so that is interesting. PS-doubt these "weak" freezes kill much off. 

I'm just majorly frustrated. I was listing to the weather radio in the truck and the 8-14 day outlook calls for below normal temps and above normal precipitation. I've had enough.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I'm just majorly frustrated. I was listing to the weather radio in the truck and the 8-14 day outlook calls for below normal temps and above normal precipitation. I've had enough.

Next week seems to be trending ever so slightly more seasonal. I expect this afternoon’s 8-14 to be either normal or above for PA.

1 hour ago, paweather said:

I agree with all of this. I might be willing to trade Embiid as well because I'm still not a big fan. He's too inconsistent and he says things that a leader should not. His "We are unstoppable" comment after acquiring Harden...yeah, how's that working out for you, Joel?  

Wow, from up 3-0 to "get the bums outta here".

When the Sixers won game #3, honest to god, I looked at my son...we both smiled, and said "we're about to make history." (meaning, we still thought that this team was capable of losing the next 4 games)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I agree with all of this. I might be willing to trade Embiid as well because I'm still not a big fan. He's too inconsistent and he says things that a leader should not. His "We are unstoppable" comment after acquiring Harden...yeah, how's that working out for you, Joel?  

When the Sixers won game #3, honest to god, I looked at my son...we both smiled, and said "we're about to make history." (meaning, we still thought that this team was capable of losing the next 4 games)

I will not lie, it interests me greatly if the Raptors win the next one but I still do not want to see you, Paweather, and Blizz disappointed a(and other Sizers fans...Superstorm et al) 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I will not lie, it interests me greatly if the Raptors win the next one but I still do not want to see you, Paweather, and Blizz disappointed a(and other Sizers fans...Superstorm et al) 

I won't speak for the others but I'll be fine regardless. I've had very grounded expectations. Watching virtually every playoff game that I possibly can has only verified in my mind that the Sixers are a vastly overrated team. They just simply are not that good from 4-8 in the rotation. As Paweather mentioned, Thybulle was an embarrassment last night. No consistency whatsoever with him, Green, Niang, etc. To think at the start of the season that Korkmaz was a starter...yikes. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I won't speak for the others but I'll be fine regardless. I've had very grounded expectations. Watching virtually every playoff game that I possibly can has only verified in my mind that the Sixers are a vastly overrated team. They just simply are not that good from 4-8 in the rotation. As Paweather mentioned, Thybulle was an embarrassment last night. No consistency whatsoever with him, Green, Niang, etc. To think at the start of the season that Korkmaz was a starter...yikes. 

Not only was he a starter, he was owned in close to 30% of Yahoo leagues if I remember correctly.  (Korker)

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

If it seems like it's been cold, just remember we're basically been AN every month for like 3 years. 

12 minutes ago, canderson said:

If it seems like it's been cold, just remember we're basically been AN every month for like 3 years. 

And that is the new normal so extra AN from the previous figures.   Taking 3 years as the last 36 months and counting this April as BN, it seems headed there. the numbers for MDT are:

36 Months

27 AN

8 BN

1 Normal