• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I agree with all of this. I might be willing to trade Embiid as well because I'm still not a big fan. He's too inconsistent and he says things that a leader should not. His "We are unstoppable" comment after acquiring Harden...yeah, how's that working out for you, Joel?  

When the Sixers won game #3, honest to god, I looked at my son...we both smiled, and said "we're about to make history." (meaning, we still thought that this team was capable of losing the next 4 games)

I had hope but it's gone now especially since this series and your right even though we can make it to round 2 we can also  say goodbye to the Sixers this year. 

25 minutes ago, paweather said:

I had hope but it's gone now especially since this series and your right even though we can make it to round 2 we can also  say goodbye to the Sixers this year. 

I did not notice this comment from Biid until now.  Not the best timing.  Sounds a little like how he spoke to Ben Simmons. 

Embiid on Harden only taking 11 shots: "I've been saying all season since he got here, he needs to be aggressive and he needs to be himself. That's not really my job, that's probably on coach to talk to him and tell him to take more shots"

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I did not notice this comment from Biid until now.  Not the best timing.  Sounds a little like how he spoke to Ben Simmons. 

Embiid on Harden only taking 11 shots: "I've been saying all season since he got here, he needs to be aggressive and he needs to be himself. That's not really my job, that's probably on coach to talk to him and tell him to take more shots"

They are all just frustrated and they should be. But he is right about Harden he needs to shoot more get into the flow better instead of always looking to drive and dump.

7 minutes ago, paweather said:

a little snizzle has to be good. 

Maybe in February :lol:

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I suspect someone in the LSV sees snow tomorrow...or close to the LSV.   Where is MU with the write up? 

I predict partly sunny, 52. 

It may be chilly for the 11am start at the Senators tomorrow morning 

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

Maybe in February :lol:

I predict partly sunny, 52. 

It may be chilly for the 11am start at the Senators tomorrow morning 

Probably will be lots of sun.  Lots of snow streamers coming down as well.  Counting on one getting someone down here. 11AM will be a lot better than a 7PM start tomorrow! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

With apologies to MU, the name Elliot is reserved in some circles.  :lol:.   I looked at MU's page and it has not updated since Friday. 

The page is updated daily, usually several times. However, the Special Weather Discussion is often only updated once or perhaps twice a week. 

He's calling for Mostly Cloudy and 52 tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The page is updated daily, usually several times. However, the Special Weather Discussion is often only updated once or perhaps twice a week. 

He's calling for Mostly Cloudy and 52 tomorrow. 

I must not know where his page is so yea, I was looking at that Special Weather Page. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I saw that earlier - again, another reason why this team simply won't win. Embiid doesn't understand anything about the dynamics of when to talk, who to talk to, and how to say what he wants to say. (ie. "we're unstoppable now")

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I saw that earlier - again, another reason why this team simply won't win. Embiid doesn't understand anything about the dynamics of when to talk, who to talk to, and how to say what he wants to say. (ie. "we're unstoppable now")

That is a common theme with Pro athletes.

4 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I agree with all of this. I might be willing to trade Embiid as well because I'm still not a big fan. He's too inconsistent and he says things that a leader should not. His "We are unstoppable" comment after acquiring Harden...yeah, how's that working out for you, Joel?  

When the Sixers won game #3, honest to god, I looked at my son...we both smiled, and said "we're about to make history." (meaning, we still thought that this team was capable of losing the next 4 games)

I can tell you are the exact same kind of sports fan that I am and I’m here for every second of it haha.