Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/ DE Winter 2021-22 OBS Thread

JTA66

8 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

23F...think something rolls in here between 4-5pm.

*Birds look like hell, down 14-0 and TB driving again...

Why the $##!%# do you win the coin toss and defer to Brady? Brady goes thank you very much and puts on a five minute clinic down the field. Bad coaching.

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Why the $##!%# do you win the coin toss and defer to Brady? Brady goes than you very much and puts on a five minute clinic down the field. Bad coaching.

Because you get the ball to start the 2nd half and know where you stand. I would always defer the ball if I won the coin toss...

23F...waiting for snow.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Birds~69 said:

Because you get the ball to start the 2nd half and know where you stand. I would always defer the ball if I won the coin toss...

23F...waiting for snow.

Meh you don't give the super bowl guy the ball to grab the initial momentum but it's a moot point its a blowout

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Birds~69 said:

23F...waiting for snow.

It doesn't matter. Most teams defer but if you're going to just give up a TD the first drive then maybe it was a bad idea. Eagles beat a bunch of bad teams to barely get into the playoffs and Tampa has the best QB currently and of all time who only lost 4 games all year and is at home. This was always going to happen, it is what it is.

Currently cold as hell. That's my obs.

-RSC

• Weenie 1

Just now, RedSky said:

Meh you don't give the super bowl guy the ball to grab the initial momentum but it's a moot point its a blowout

It's early. He's going to get the ball either way?

Birds can score 3 seconds before the the half...then get the ball to start the 2nd half which is huge. Ask family member...

• Weenie 1

Just now, Birds~69 said:

It's early. He's going to get the ball either way?

Birds can score 3 seconds before the the half...then get the ball to start the 2nd half which is huge. Ask family member...

Got an angry text from not a family member about that first drive lol, family members don't watch football :huh:

1 hour ago, MJO812 said:

White rain ?

ref1km_ptype.us_ne.png

61e58481edc21.png

sn10_024h.us_ne.png

12z GFS makes that look like some kind of overrunning precip from a southern slider with a cold front behind it.  It seems to be showing it like 12 hours faster than the NAM.  Then the 23rd storm looks juicer but is depicted as another slider (although it could come north) and then the 25th looks like a clipper or even a Miller-B type setup. The 6z  ECM shows a similar overrunning for the 20th with cold behind it.  Definitely going to be active the next week though!

floop-gfs-2022011712.prateptype_cat.us_ne-01172022.gif

Anyone know how high the dew point got last night?   I woke up to water on the floor this morning and I'm thinking I should have turned the humidifier off.  At first I thought it came in the side window but I found no evidence of wetness on the window or wall so I think I am the one that caused it!  It wasn't too bad but never had that happen before.

• Weenie 1

33 minutes ago, Lady Di said:

Anyone know how high the dew point got last night?   I woke up to water on the floor this morning and I'm thinking I should have turned the humidifier off.  At first I thought it came in the side window but I found no evidence of wetness on the window or wall so I think I am the one that caused it!  It wasn't too bad but never had that happen before.

Sounds more like a wind/rain issue than a humidifier one? Did you check the ceiling?