Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I've got a webcam for your crib too.

I can confirm...Lowville does have snow on ground. Snow on ground. Over and out.

LIVE TRAFFIC/WEATHER CAM: SOUTH STATE STREET, LOWVILLE (linkinglewiscounty.com)

Lol yea I view that one too. I’m going to set a live stream cam up on earth stream once I get home from PA next week 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vortmax said:

We got a heavy dusting. Still haven't had grass covered this season. Kids are bumming about no playable snow yet. 

3 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Yeah. Solid dusting. Not to an inch. Maybe.5”

Probably the same here. Hopefully you guys can cash in on some more snow showers overnight and tomorrow night.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Wow, that is ridiculous! I thought for sure from looking at radar that you were getting hit good. 

I’m just happy it looks like winter. Even if only for a minute. It’s been cellular in nature. It’ll snow really hard for a few minutes and then flurries. It looks better on radar. 

• Like 1

As of now, it looks like ens are holding to more cold oozing eastwards in the jan 1-3 timeframe. My concern is this legit or a by product of over smoothing? If loop the eps of the pacific basin, nothing changes. The ridge and low north of Japan are still in the same spot. The Aleutian ridge actually gets even stronger which makes you wonder shouldn't the -pna get deeper as well. So I'm curious to see is once we get past Christmas and towards new years if models are correct with colder air or we start seeing more se ridge due to them over smoothing in the long range