• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Eesh, Euro is very iffy for Sat.  Spins up that aforementioned low later than the others and keeps the front over us.   Technically the rain bounces around the LSV but very unsettled.   

Euro sure knows how to ruin a good time.

4 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Euro sure knows how to ruin a good time.

LOL.  No sun and fun all weekend.  Just not a lot of rain over the LSV.  Sunday looks like drizzle possible.   You get doused pretty good Saturday.   The Euro temp profiles are not going to go into any of my forecasting.  They are much too warm for us being directly under the ULL.  They are 10-15 degrees higher than the GFS/CMS on Sat.

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL.  No sun and fun all weekend.  Just not a lot of rain over the LSV.  Sunday looks like drizzle possible.   You get doused pretty good Saturday.   The Euro temp profiles are not going to go into any of my forecasting.  They are much too warm for us being directly under the ULL.  They are 10-15 degrees higher than the GFS/CMS on Sat.

I almost forgot about the last holiday weekend we had. Too soon? 

I’ll defer to @Voyagerand @sauss06and let them have a victory if Monday proves to be hot.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

I almost forgot about the last holiday weekend we had. Too soon? 

I’ll defer to @Voyagerand @sauss06and let them have a victory if Monday proves to be hot.

Thanks, but a hollow victory. I don't get three-day holiday weekends. The plant I haul into is 24/364, so on my Monday-Friday schedule I work regardless.

BTW...if it doesn't spike my high today will be 97.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Today is one of only 3 days to ever hit 100 in June at MDT so they need to make that mark for a record.   Tomorrow is a very reachable 97 if the rain holds off long enough. 

It'll be interesting to see what we start off at tomorrow. The past 2 days my low was 76. 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It'll be interesting to see what we start off at tomorrow. The past 2 days my low was 76. 

It really seemed to level off today for you.  You looked like a sure bet to get a bit higher.  MDT stay steady at 96 this hour.  I see enough 100's on Wunderground to mark today as a 100 day unofficially but looks like MDT may fall 2-3 degrees short. 

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but MDT’s low of 79 this morning ties a record warmest for June. 4 of the top 10 have occurred this June.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

It really seemed to level off today for you.  You looked like a sure bet to get a bit higher.  MDT stay steady at 96 this hour.  I see enough 100's on Wunderground to mark today as a 100 day unofficially but looks like MDT may fall 2-3 degrees short. 

Made it to 98 about 45 minutes ago. Down a notch to 97 now.