Total Members
    Most Online
    Avon
    Newest Member
    Avon
Central PA - Spring 2021

25 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

92/76 is turrible. 

Been working outside past 2 days installing wiring for a backup generator and Yesterday was hot for sure but today was definitely more humid and nasty overall . Plus Cecadas have been bouncing off me and my truck both days lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Been working outside past 2 days installing wiring for a backup generator and Yesterday was hot for sure but today was definitely more humid and nasty overall . Plus Cecadas have been bouncing off me and my truck both days lol.

You better report that to the MA Cicada thread! 

• Haha 2

Just now, mobdistroyer said:

Not that easy you bunch of mobbing libtards . Your winter fun is done . You losers will have to find a mans hobby this winter . Unfortunately my hobby this winter is teaching a libtard mod that they have no control of this safe space. Just a taste of winter for you. Sorry to you very few guys that know how to share but your cowards too, now this winter everyone pays for their mob behavior. None of you make my ****ing rules are can tell me what the **** I can post . The more I get tossed the wort it gets for you. Start playing like its a open forum and quit making accusations and statements you  think I can't understand. There is no comparison between are intalects . Your a libtard mob supporting liers and expeling people that don't talk or think like you as the mob. Hum wonder how many times and places I have seen that before from the tek losers of the planet. Missled tek addicted losers. I would never talk to anyone like this unless they proved themselves worthy.  YOUR ****ING LUCKY THERE ARE STORMS TODAY

Did someone report FHS and get him tossed?  

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

You better report that to the MA Cicada thread! 

Speaking of cicadas, the Hazleton area is infested with them, yet nothing in my neighborhood. I even had one land on my neck while I was loading my water... 

FB_IMG_1623189251211.jpg

Then this guy showed up on the spring house wall...

FB_IMG_1623189268337.jpg

Just now, Voyager said:

Speaking of cicadas, the Hazleton area is infested with them, yet nothing in my neighborhood. I even had one land on my neck while I was loading my water... 

Yea, its weird.  Nothing at all in my area but just over the border of Adams county, to my east, it is very loud with their music. 

10 hours ago, Newman said:

I'm traveling up with a buddy to Tiadaghton State Forest in Lycoming a week from now to do a 3-4 day backpacking trip on the Black Forest Trail. Fingers crossed 1. The heat breaks for us and 2. The forecast is dry.

Hit this bar up, excellent food!! They have a couple big smokers. Top of the mountain 44 north. Come to the T - the restaurant you can see on the left.

https://m.zmenu.com/mountain-top-and-provisions-lock-haven-online-menu/

They got some huge rattlers up there...careful.

Have Fun!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Speaking of cicadas, the Hazleton area is infested with them, yet nothing in my neighborhood.

Nothing here in York yet either, and I’m not complaining. They never used to bother me but the past couple years they’ve been getting quite loud.

On the upside, I’m glad to see the fireflies have finally been out the past few nights. If I’m not mistaken, they used to show up sometime during the 3rd or 4th week of May, but both this year and last year they had a late start. I read somewhere that the unseasonably cold weather in May delays their usual cycle.  

7 minutes ago, Streak said:

Nothing here in York yet either, and I’m not complaining. They never used to bother me but the past couple years they’ve been getting quite loud.

On the upside, I’m glad to see the fireflies have finally been out the past few nights. If I’m not mistaken, they used to show up sometime during the 3rd or 4th week of May, but both this year and last year they had a late start. I read somewhere that the unseasonably cold weather in May delays their usual cycle.  

That’s a bit surprising. A friend lives very close to Roundtop and it’s infested there. She posted a video and it’s SO loud. I’ve seen some in the city but not many, but they’re all over the burbs. 

28 minutes ago, canderson said:

That’s a bit surprising. A friend lives very close to Roundtop and it’s infested there. She posted a video and it’s SO loud. I’ve seen some in the city but not many, but they’re all over the burbs. 

Sounds like they’ll be arriving here shortly, then. I’m about 15 miles SE of Roundtop. 

31 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I caught the edge of a storm earlier that formed right over me, dropped a quick 14”. A buddy only a half mile away got nary a drop. Also no cicadas anywhere in this part of Lancaster County that I’ve noticed, not yet anyway. 

I know it is a typo but I still have to say it, a quick 14" sounds like a sight to see!   No FFW?  LOL

• Haha 1