• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

4 minutes ago, 96blizz said:

Nobody does maps like you man!  Thank you!!!

No problem. So long as im paying a subscriber fee for these I'm going to get my money's worth even if I'm not getting hit with snow. 

Have to say... Skaneateles looks to be as good as any place for this event. It seems to be in the crosshairs of every model's band placement. Hopefully it works out and you get some good pics or video.

• Thanks 1

Tonight
Snow before 11pm, then snow showers likely between 11pm and midnight, then snow after midnight. The snow could be heavy at times. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
Saturday
Snow before 1pm, then snow showers likely between 1pm and 4pm, then snow after 4pm. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Saturday Night
Snow before 7pm, then snow showers likely, mainly between 7pm and 5am.  New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Erie band should drift south next few hours then back north overnight. Strongest part will be during overnight hours into tomorrow morning. However, if convergence boundary sets up across southtowns like it sometimes does it might park itself where it is until tomorrow afternoon. Ice cover throws a wrench into forecasting wind direction.

• Like 1