Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Super Bowl Sunday Snow Show

Stovepipe

10 minutes ago, Stovepipe said:

I'm really glad I stayed up for it.  Finally transitioned to a full blown fat flaked snow.  The real change over happened a little before 2am, MRX said it would start mixing in at 5am.  Regardless, I'm grateful!  :guitar:

Wow I must be in the Hot Zone I am back to mostly rain.  You know those areas in the city you drive by after you got a good snow and say, Wow they got nothing".  Here I am.

Just now, John1122 said:

You can drop a bus on them and they'll bounce back. I had some go flat when I had 3 inches of freezing rain around Christmas 1998 and the still bounced right back. 

I hope so...they were a bit brown too from where I forgot to water them for a while...so I'm hoping that's just due to a harsher winter this year. They are green giants so hoping they come back and make a nice privacy fence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shocker0 said:

I hope so...they were a bit brown too from where I forgot to water them for a while...so I'm hoping that's just due to a harsher winter this year. They are green giants so hoping they come back and make a nice privacy fence.

Evergreens grown well in places that get snow in feet. So I hope yours make it!

• Like 1

I do wonder how much more precip we will get, looking at the radar it seems to stretch all the way back to Jackson, TN, and the future radar is showing precip all the way till 8am

We will be in the fire hose until that backside pushing through Nashville clears us. Going to be a while.

• Like 1