Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

2 minutes ago, Supernovice said:

I started my own thread. have fun posting your  weather banter here- but remember, remain very specific and involve weather at all times.

temp 38 degrees, at 8:53:52am.

I wish there was more emoji options 

Say something someone doesn’t like get censored , say something agreeable and topic is fine .  

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We are being censored on amwx now. 

I kid I kid but Phineass would agree.

You are definitely being censored right now. I would agree genuinely as a person who really hates censorship.

It’s also a weather forum so not a lot of sympathy from me. We used to never allow even financial talk in here...only started when covid happened. We always told people to go to off topic. 

We’ve historically been fine with marginally related wx stuff ala “what do people think of this type of snow blower, lawn mower, etc, etc”. 

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

You are definitely being censored right now. I would agree genuinely as a person who really hates censorship.

It’s also a weather forum so not a lot of sympathy from me. We used to never allow even financial talk in here...only started when covid happened. We always told people to go to off topic. 

We’ve historically been fine with marginally related wx stuff ala “what do people think of this type of snow blower, lawn mower, etc, etc”. 

Good. Censor the crap out of us. Private playforms have rules, if we don’t follow...we get silenced. Pretty simple. I’ll just go to Parler...oh wait. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

So that's why my thread got deleted? It's fine to be censored- you guys have a job or whatever to do. But just apply this across the board then, and be fair about it.