• Member Statistics

    16,550
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    allwebpost
    Newest Member
    allwebpost
    Joined
dendrite

Winter Banter and General Disco 2

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Tom Brady is not gonna care what the weather shows. This will be #14 Conference Championship game in his 19 seasons he’s played.

I was joking- a 7 day forecast for GB in January of high 20’s and a chance of snow is pretty funny...I mean c’mon.

Same about TB, did you see Erin Andrews ask him about his recently thinned blood and playing in the cold in the postgame interview? I mean c’mon he’s the GOAT.

my jokes aren’t as funny when I have to explain them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

No more Corona talk in here.  Take it elsewhere.

Sir this is a Wendy’s.
 

It’s stock market talk

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CoastalWx said:

What’s wrong with the vaccine talk? I found that informative. 

It all eventually devolves into a hot mess.  So we're just shutting it off completely.  Take it OT if you want to discuss it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Supernovice said:

Sir this is a Wendy’s.
 

It’s stock market talk

Not a fan of the business stuff either.  It's a weather forum to discuss weather.  Want to talk business and markets, go to the OT side and have at it.  Look, there's even a thread already there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

People only want good news 

You won’t find that in the wx threads. :lol: 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whineminster said:

Everyone wants to read it though! 

I'm not stopping you from reading it,.  Just not here,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Supernovice said:

You're not a fan of business stuff? Lollll

I started my own thread. have fun posting your  weather banter here- but remember, remain very specific and involve weather at all times.

temp 38 degrees, at 8:53:52am.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Supernovice said:

I started my own thread. have fun posting your  weather banter here- but remember, remain very specific and involve weather at all times.

temp 38 degrees, at 8:53:52am.

 

I wish there was more emoji options 

Say something someone doesn’t like get censored , say something agreeable and topic is fine .  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We are being censored on amwx now. 

I kid I kid but Phineass would agree.

You are definitely being censored right now. I would agree genuinely as a person who really hates censorship.

It’s also a weather forum so not a lot of sympathy from me. We used to never allow even financial talk in here...only started when covid happened. We always told people to go to off topic. 

We’ve historically been fine with marginally related wx stuff ala “what do people think of this type of snow blower, lawn mower, etc, etc”. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ORH_wxman said:

You are definitely being censored right now. I would agree genuinely as a person who really hates censorship.

It’s also a weather forum so not a lot of sympathy from me. We used to never allow even financial talk in here...only started when covid happened. We always told people to go to off topic. 

We’ve historically been fine with marginally related wx stuff ala “what do people think of this type of snow blower, lawn mower, etc, etc”. 

Good. Censor the crap out of us. Private playforms have rules, if we don’t follow...we get silenced. Pretty simple. I’ll just go to Parler...oh wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ORH_wxman said:

You are definitely being censored right now. I would agree genuinely as a person who really hates censorship.

It’s also a weather forum so not a lot of sympathy from me. We used to never allow even financial talk in here...only started when covid happened. We always told people to go to off topic. 

We’ve historically been fine with marginally related wx stuff ala “what do people think of this type of snow blower, lawn mower, etc, etc”. 

So that's why my thread got deleted? It's fine to be censored- you guys have a job or whatever to do. But just apply this across the board then, and be fair about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Supernovice said:

So that's why my thread got deleted? It's fine to be censored- you guys have a job or whatever to do. But just apply this across the board then, and be fair about it.

Not deleted, moved to OFF TOPIC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s dead there and full of rejects . 

lol just noticed that...this is/was a way to break the 'rona boredom for me...back to lurking in a crap pattern, i guess. mission accomplished....or is it????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s dead there and full of social rejects w keyboard courage .

Make OT great again. There's a feature called PM, where you can maybe reach to people who want to discuss the markets and show them the thread that was created to discuss it there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Supernovice said:

lol just noticed that...this is/was a way to break the 'rona boredom for me...back to lurking in a crap pattern, i guess. mission accomplished....or is it????

I’m about done here . The weather side is boring out  as far as one can see . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m anointing Bob as the new Lenin....don’t worry, I’m his understudy Stalin lurking in the shadows waiting to take over. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.