• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anathema
    Newest Member
    anathema
JTA66

E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2020 OBS Thread

HRRR is a trace today for the northern half of the region. 

Of course current radar says it's already wrong lol

The NAM is in a coma and sitting 12z out...

• Weenie 1

Looks like the flash flood watches should be extended into the lehigh valley and cut further south. Pretty clear how this event is shaping up and it's n and w of 95.

• Weenie 1

I had 0.01" rain late last night and another 0.40" early this morning.  The low was a balmy 72 but the dewpoints have been atrocious today.  Currently 81 with dp 75 and overcast.  As a note - that high pressure to our NW has really been doing a number on the rain shield and keeping it away, despite the tropical moisture still being pumped up here.

4 hours ago, The Iceman said:

Looks like the flash flood watches should be extended into the lehigh valley and cut further south. Pretty clear how this event is shaping up and it's n and w of 95.

Yep awful terrible catastrophic fail with the short term mesos with this system

• Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Yep awful terrible catastrophic fail with the short term mesos with this system

Stuff growing out West. I may act like an idiot and try to mow the lawn before it rolls through....impress the neighbors.  

sb.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Had a high of 78 today and it stayed mostly overcast much of today keeping the temps down.  The dews did creep down into the mid-60s though.  Currently 73 and cloudy.

I did see TD-19 formed and in an unexpected place.  There's a whole train of stuff out in the Atlantic, Caribbean, and GOM.  Levi had some commentary on some of it -

nhc-tropical-atlantic1-09112020.PNG

Had a high of 74 after a low of 59 yesterday and an even chiller low of 58 this morning but then a high of 79 today, with the dews definitely noticeable, even with the overcast that took over this afternoon. As a sidenote, with the "cooler" (below mid-70s) overnight lows, my little unknown pepper plants (bought at Assi Plaza in North Wales) FINALLY set some baby peppers.  The temps have been too warm at night to get good pollination going on the poor things.  They look to be some kind of chili pepper.

Currently 75 and mostly cloudy with dp 67.

Although the weather has been dead boring for a while and will continue....can't help but like days in the 60s/70s and nights in the 50s and I think 40s soon. Thank God we have Sally for some tracking entertainment/excitement...

• Weenie 1