• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cat Lady
    Newest Member
    Cat Lady
yotaman

Sept 2020 Obs

Picked up right at 4.00” yesterday. Though humid, was nice today with low stratus cloud cover hanging on past noon. Currently 81 with a pretty sunset on the way 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, wncsnow said:

Mosquitoes, sweat, blood and humid tears

OMG the mosquitoes are horrible here! It’s like I’m still in the lowcountry  :(   

Got sprinkled on just enough to make the heat miser say “hold my beer”, before turning up the dial to molten lava :rolleyes: 

28 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

OMG the mosquitoes are horrible here! It’s like I’m still in the lowcountry  :(   

Got sprinkled on just enough to make the heat miser say “hold my beer”, before turning up the dial to molten lava :rolleyes: 

Oh I'm sure it's worse than here but we have had random downpours the past few hours and almost every evening the past 2 or 3  months. There is still water standing in places it never stands

This has to be the hottest 77° I've ever felt this morning.  The humidity is unbelievably oppressive.  Combine that with bright sunshine and ugh!  Saturday cannot get here fast enough.  Can I buy a breeze too?

9 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

This has to be the hottest 77° I've ever felt this morning.  The humidity is unbelievably oppressive.  Combine that with bright sunshine and ugh!  Saturday cannot get here fast enough.  Can I buy a breeze too?

September should be the start of soup season and by that I certainly do not mean atmospheric soup. The good news? We're only a week away from the average latest 90 degree day

Gonna be a hot one. Excessive heat warning up for my area. Upper 90's forecasted. Currently it is a miserable 88/81 for a HI at 106. Is it really September? Day 17 with little to no rain.

2 hours ago, yotaman said:

Gonna be a hot one. Excessive heat warning up for my area. Upper 90's forecasted. Currently it is a miserable 88/81 for a HI at 106. Is it really September? Day 17 with little to no rain.

Ouch feel bad for you man. Its hot here too but not like that. 85.1/74.3 for HI of 94.3 at 1:30.

48 minutes ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Ouch feel bad for you man. Its hot here too but not like that. 85.1/74.3 for HI of 94.3 at 1:30.

Thanks. Currently it is 94/80, HI 114.

1 hour ago, yotaman said:

21 days as of yesterday with little to no rain. Hopefully streak that ends today. Currently partly cloudy and 83/78.

You have plenty of rain coming this week don't worry 

7 hours ago, wncsnow said:

You have plenty of rain coming this week don't worry 

Streak finally ended with .66" from a heavy thunderstorm just a bit ago.

EDIT: Rain has stopped. We ended up with 1.81" for the day including hours of a good soaking rain.

Nothing but a brief shower so far today. Most of the rain seems to be concentrated over the outer banks. Very humid though. Currently 82/80.