Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2020: Hoping The Heat Makes a Hasty Retreat

27 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

I’m in. 

GFS did look wet in longer range. Wondering how much of it evaporates from the blowtorch next week. 

i knew that, you're easy :sun:

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Well, my wife and I were running errands at lunchtime when she asked me to stop at the distributor...so I guess that's a sign. :) 

Smart wife

Cloud cover keeping temps down. 80 here. kinda need a sweater

3 hours ago, pasnownut said:

I hate how Voyager likes warmth and will troll him for it (mid winter mind you :P), but id gladly drink a beer w/ him, and consider all here my weather pals, and I think he/everyone knows that by now.   

As I would with you, my friend. :)

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Well, my wife and I were running errands at lunchtime when she asked me to stop at the distributor...so I guess that's a sign. :) 

did that the other day.  Its looking like Bubbles may be in the crosshairs for some auqified love from above if the line out in Somerset holds together.  Looking good right now.

17 minutes ago, Voyager said:

As I would with you, my friend. :)

clinks mugs together......

BTW, a local charter in my area is REALLY hurting.  Talked to a client (that also drives for them on the side) and he said 65 people have no work and they are not booking until early next year.....

Hoping you are weathering the storm a little better.

Gulp.

20 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

clinks mugs together......

BTW, a local charter in my area is REALLY hurting.  Talked to a client (that also drives for them on the side) and he said 65 people have no work and they are not booking until early next year.....

Hoping you are weathering the storm a little better.

Gulp.

Nothing until August/September at the earliest, but that was before the new restrictions. One day at time I guess.

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Ha.  Hey look our thread has a Hot tag in the middle of a dry summer day.  We may be the talk of town on the whole board right now.  

well the hot tag is appropriate for all threads right now.

keep up the good work and maybe we can get it upgraded to sizzlin

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

This thread is like the MA Thread in middle winter at the moment.   Only thing missing are some references to the Icon. 

dude....love the recently altered location...

thats funny stuff (well not really, but it gave me a chuckle.)

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Didn't you live in Carlisle at one point? You might need to move from the Parched land...

LOL.  I have lived in York, Carlisle, Boiling Springs, and here along with 8 years in Philly/Upper Darby/West Chester.  But this is probably our final resting place.  Radar is looking better!  We may break that 3" mark since May 1. 

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL.  I have lived in York, Carlisle, Boiling Springs, and here along with 8 years in Philly/Upper Darby/West Chester.  But this is probably our final resting place.  Radar is looking better!  We may break that 3" mark since May 1. 

Don’t hog it all.   I need at least .25” at the course 

Just now, Cashtown_Coop said:

Don’t hog it all.   I need at least .25” at the course 

Trust me I am looking at the radar for you as well.  You are are my parched brethren.  I would actually be happier if you got it and not me with that big course to deal with.  I talk about it a lot but more worry for others with wells and farms, etc..

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Trust me I am looking at the radar for you as well.  You are are my parched brethren.  I would actually be happier if you got it and not me with that big course to deal with.  I talk about it a lot but more worry for others with wells and farms, etc..

I don’t hate the radar right now.   Let me know what those yellow rates are