• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elarey7
    Newest Member
    Elarey7
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

Thing that bugs me the most about the already infamous final 13 seconds is letting Kelsey run free and uncovered on the last completion. How is that even possible?  There needs to be 2 guys on him and Hill. Hold them if you have to, it’s only 5 yards. And the Bills called a TO right before that play too. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Armpittsburgh has enough

After the Seattle v Pittsburgh Super Bowl, which the Steelers won, I was open to the idea that someone bought off a game official or two.  And I am a neutral.  I don't recall ever seeing a game of that magnitude with so many big time penalties, and ref decisions,  in key spots being so one-sided.  Seattle still could have overcome the refs but choked away chances.  Their margins for error though was cut to nothing. 

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

Thing that bugs me the most about the already infamous final 13 seconds is letting Kelsey run free and uncovered on the last completion. How is that even possible?  There needs to be 2 guys on him and Hill. Hold them if you have to, it’s only 5 yards. And the Bills called a TO right before that play too. 

Agree.  But thats what kelce does.  Everyone is looking at mahomes and then kelce disappears from view. Then he has the ball suddenly.  If you take your eye off mahomes then HE goes off.  Kelce has a habit of showing up in the second half. No one has really figured out how to defend them.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

Those last two minutes were like a madden game set on arcade mode with rookie difficulty...  I just still cant comprehend how we lost the game... 3 different times?  just a dagger tonight... sucks the trip is over but at least we have a winning team to keep building around.  Allen Mahomes is going to be like??? Kelly Marino?  That was the top 8 QB rivalry from an NFLcom article,  #1 was Brady and Manning... Allen Mahomes could challenge that this next decade!     

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Those last two minutes were like a madden game set on arcade mode with rookie difficulty...  I just still cant comprehend how we lost the game... 3 different times?  just a dagger tonight... sucks the trip is over but at least we have a winning team to keep building around.  Allen Mahomes is going to be like??? Kelly Marino?  That was the top 8 QB rivalry from an NFLcom article,  #1 was Brady and Manning... Allen Mahomes could challenge that this next decade!     

Both couldn't win the big one though. I had a lot of fun attending the games this year and got seasons already for next season. With Allen we make the playoffs every year going forward. We searched 2 decades for our next franchise QB after Kelly and finally found him. The only bright spot. I'm just so sick of losing games in the last 10-20 seconds. I was celebrating like I was going to AFC Champ game next week, but nope Frazier pulled it all away with pathetic play calling.

Just think if we beat the Jaguars we had tonights game at home and likely pull it out. That stadium definitely had an impact on the game.

• Like 1

Another good point was why not hold kelce and hill on purpose and take the 5 yard penalty and force the hailmary? So many "what ifs"...

What Buffalo really should have done was the Harbaugh Maneuver: Tackle all eligible receivers at the snap. You get hit for 5 yard penalty - and 5 seconds roll off the clock.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Both couldn't win the big one though. I had a lot of fun attending the games this year and got seasons already for next season. With Allen we make the playoffs every year going forward. We searched 2 decades for our next franchise QB after Kelly and finally found him. The only bright spot. I'm just so sick of losing games in the last 10-20 seconds. I was celebrating like I was going to AFC Champ game next week, but nope Frazier pulled it all away with pathetic play calling.

Confirm frazier fail.  Good bye.  

13 minutes ago, BGM Blizzard said:

If the Bills didn't lose to Urban Meyer this game would have been in OP. Might have made the difference.

Yeah, no excuses for that loss. We put up 6 pts against the Jags. To be fair we also lost to Titans on 1 yard line. Either one of those games and tonight is in OP.

• Like 2

Hell of a game last night. Allen is the real deal!  Won't even get into the OT rules.... Was hoping for a Cincy vs Bills afc championship like in 88.  As a Bengals fan, there is room on our fellow small market team bandwagon for the playoffs ;)

• Like 5