• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

14 minutes ago, Rjay said:

I said in OT it's allowed.  Why would telling a met to f off on the wx side be allowed??

13 minutes ago, Rjay said:

Why would telling anyone to f off on the wx side be allowed?

11 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Why does him being a met mean anything? You say everyone is equal? Where in the rules does it state fukk is allowed in ot and now on ot on weather side?

9 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

You said met you edited your post… catching you in a lot of lies my friend 

What I learned today I can explain a few things and still be called a liar.  

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

You non mod's are making some good points here.  Saw the topic was hot so stopped in to check why.  It is good of rjay to try and explain one of the larger issues, at least in my opinion, is the general posting demeanor of Mod's.  It's my opinion that mod's should not troll, post insulting emoji's or really say much of anything in a negative manner...sort of in the vein of how a policeman is supposed to be an upstanding citizen.  Obviously reality is not like that but some mod's are outright unhinged in OT and it's a bad look.   With saying that,  I think that if most/all mod's posting habits were a little more moderate and less conducive to being a part of the problem, the general public would have a lot less issue with all things moderation in general.

Cool story man.  So we're unpaid robots?

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You non mod's are making some good points here.  Saw the topic was hot so stopped in to check why.  It is good of rjay to try and explain one of the larger issues, at least in my opinion, is the general posting demeanor of Mod's.  It's my opinion that mod's should not troll, post insulting emoji's or really say much of anything in a negative manner...sort of in the vein of how a policeman is supposed to be an upstanding citizen.  Obviously reality is not like that but some mod's are outright unhinged in OT and it's a bad look.   With saying that,  I think that if most/all mod's posting habits were a little more moderate and less conducive to being a part of the problem, the general public would have a lot less issue with all things moderation in general.

This is allowed and they’re telling me  they’re no favorites…and yes I’m vaxxed and my mom has advanced stage 4 cancer so I take Covid very seriously…

C170DFA1-B286-45B6-ACC6-ECB5629C54EF.jpeg 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not going to go down a long path with you other than to reaffirm that a mod should be one of the more upstanding citizens.  Mocking people, baiting people, trolling, etc...makes for a bad look.  Not directed at you though.  

We're supposed to be unpaid cop robots.  I got it.   Np.  

2 minutes ago, Buckeyes_Suck said:

No but like I said in the other thread anyone who is a mod should remain unbiased and consistent. Or you should not be a mod. It’s the bias and trolling by mods that’s provoking people. 

We are.

You can't handle a female mod and let her get under your skin.  Learn some self control. 

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic