• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Have you guys checked out the radar? There is a narrow band coming. THAT is the front....there will be snow with it.
LoL, how was ur rain, RLMAO, cause mine was quite cold! What snow bro? Its just not happening this yr for some strange reason as the atmos is finding every reason not to snow rather than the opposite, which is what it should be doing, and that is snow!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Just now, CNY-LES FREAK said:

LoL, how was ur rain, RLMAO, cause mine was quite cold! What snow bro? Its just not happening this yr for some strange reason as the atmos is finding every reason not to snow rather than the opposite, which is what it should be doing, and that is snow!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It snowed...there is snow on the ground in the Syracuse area. We, however, in extreme northern Onondaga and southern Oswego got screwed...yet again.

9 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

The best part of not getting all the lake effect tonight and tomorrow is NOT having to watch it melt with this next thaw coming Thursday through Saturday.

Here are the last 10 years of total snowfall. The tug averages more snow then anyone east of Rockies. But Matt brought the bad luck to the tug. :P

F483381F-A69B-4713-9844-0591BF71AD43.jpeg

• Haha 2

NWS has trended colder as well..

Saturday Night
Rain showers likely before 8pm, then rain and snow showers likely between 8pm and 10pm, then snow showers likely after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Sunday
Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Sunday Night
Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Monday
Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Monday Night
Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Tuesday
A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.