• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Landia_Copeland
    Newest Member
    Landia_Copeland

E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2019 OBS Thread

Snow pack fought back hard today here in East Nantmeal Township in NW Chester County PA as temps never escaped the mid-40's and plenty of fog all day - high today was 45.0. Snow is gone on the slopes of my property but hanging solid with still 3" across most of my backyard on level surfaces. Should be gone tomorrow but a solid 10 straight days of snow cover so far here in March and of course temps averaging a whopping 6.2 degrees below normal through the 1st 10 days of the month.

Side note we did receive 0.89" of rain overnight

Backyard.20190310_174942.jpg

Nice day out there today. As much as I love winter I am looking forward to the warmer weather even if it is temporarily interrupted next week.

Current temp 53

• Like 1

60 at 11:45. Most trees have small or medium buds. Finally looks like we might have an actual spring here.

Overnight low of 56F, currently 57F. If we could get some sun today, I think 70F would be reach.

1 hour ago, KamuSnow said:

Dare I say it feels almost warm and humid out, lol.

Lol...yeah, you can say it. I have the windows open a crack and getting fresh air in the house. Currently 64F.

Never thought I'd say that I actually kinda miss a 60 degree dew point.  But I actually kinda miss a 60 degree dew point.  lol   Currently 66.6F and rising nicely.  Looking at mid 70's today?  

47 minutes ago, BBasile said:

Beautiful day.  Only problem is that it's gonna make an average day feel cold now.  

3-15-19...Temp.png

The next week after today is going to average near 7-10F below normal you would think we would catch a break by now. One real nice doesn't cut it. Smarch is going to have a big negative departure.

42 minutes ago, MGorse said:

73.3 here at NWS Mount Holly. 

Up to 75.0 now.

Looks like a nice storm just south of Allentown PA. Nothing crazy but decent for this time of year per radar.

According to DT (Wxrisk) winter is over in the mid-atlantic region and I agree. He also says it will be dry for the next 10 days.