Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

The snow looks funny at home. No melting but a lot of sublimation with this cold, very dry airmass. 

No sublimation with an inch of very hard crust here. Still 9 inch depth although I did lose .02 in w/e yesterday. Geeky me watched how a cleared path got a little muddy around 1ish then refroze around 3 as the sun went down more, low dews and low 20s will do that. Melt season starts Sunday. Need to melt the glacier on the pool cover.

20190308_074623.jpg

Just now, dryslot said:

Looks to me like we have room for more.

51EFF91B-4036-40B8-8AEE-A20E6F687026.jpeg

Little Joe headed your way this week for what was our week in Maine this year. Looks like he picked a great bluebird week.  I am coming up the 29th 30th to watch the pro ski event at SR. Hopefully there is a biggie the week before.  EPS keeps getting colder LR. Something will pop

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Little Joe headed your way this week for what was our week in Maine this year. Looks like he picked a great bluebird week.  I am coming up the 29th 30th to watch the pro ski event at SR. Hopefully there is a biggie the week before.  EPS keeps getting colder LR. Something will pop

He will have a good one, Sucks your missing out dude, Were not done yet up here, Going long and deep.

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

He will have a good one, Sucks your missing out dude, Were not done yet up here, Going long and deep.

Lol he just called me,  a 8 inch underground fire Sprinkler line just blew at the converted mill complex he manages. He is leaving tomorrow for the trip, never fails for facility Operations managers that shit like that happens the day before vacation. 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol he just called me,  a 8 inch underground fire Sprinkler line just blew at the converted mill complex he manages. He is leaving tomorrow for the trip, never fails for facility Operations managers that shit like that happens the day before vacation. 

That figures, Murphy’s law.