• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

4 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I've posted over there many times with no issues. The more posters you have the higher chance of there being issues though. They are by far the most popular sub forum due to the population in the Northeast.

I only go in there when I want to self loathe  and roll around in cyber feces for awhile.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

They have a different relationship then most on these forums. They have met in person many times throughout the years and treat each other differently because of that. They are just big snow weenies like the rest of us on the forums.

I disagree. I have been on there enough to see those guys who have met be complete jerks and bullies to those not in their "clique." So much negativity.

They can have some great weather discussions, so I like to check it out. But I.prefer not to post because you don't know who will passive aggressively get up in your business.

I enjoy this forum. We have a good group with light hearted bantering...if that.

• Like 1

If feeling great about a storm was a 10, terrible was 1 and neutral was a 5; I’d be at a 2 or 3. Just 2 days ago I was at a 7 or 8. I can totally see this underperforming. 

If you looked at the analogues, I’d bet none of the great ones were from El Niño years. The fast jets aren’t allowing a good phase.