Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Um thatis exactly what we have been talking about since my first post. You interjected your experience with users and drunks. 

I am before judges in cases with dealers as well, and i have never ever seen one simply released without supervision. This is a fiction.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Um thatis exactly what we have been talking about since my first post. You interjected your experience with users and drunks. 

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I have moved away from this tragedy like 10 posts ago and tried to talk about how we can’t predict human behavior. We jail the wrong people and let bad people out in society all the time.

What can we do to not have school/church/club mass killings, put bad people away while also having a more rehab approach for those who simply just made a bad mistake and got caught???? 

I made one post about this type of incident and now you want to talk about BLM and mass shootings,  yea no thanks.

Just now, psv88 said:

I am before judges in cases with dealers as well, and i have never ever seen one simply released without supervision. This is a fiction.

Tell Mass that, this dity cop killing punk was released. OH and look up the Griswold Ct triple murders by a guy on probation,  see how many probation violations he had but was still allowed  to roam free. system is broken

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Tell Mass that, this dity cop killing punk was released. OH and look up the Griswold Ct triple murders by a guy on probation,  see how many probation violations he had but was still allowed  to roam free. system is broken

Ding ding, the system is broke....on both ends of the ‘spectrum’.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Agree! Probation violations happen all the time with no consequences. He actually believes all are being supervised. 

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

First, there is no inference that someone selling drugs has any propensity for violence, so him being released with supervision does not strike me as irresponsible honestly, if it is of course a minor first time offense. If he is repeat that is different, and if it selling to kids, large quantity, etc it is also different. But selling a dime bag to your buddy doesnt warrant incarceration to me. Selling to kids, selling harder drugs, then yes. Each case is specific and unique.

• Like 1

Just now, psv88 said:

First, there is no inference that someone selling drugs has any propensity for violence, so him being released with supervision does not strike me as irresponsible honestly, if it is of course a minor first time offense. If he is repeat that is different, and if it selling to kids, large quantity, etc it is also different. But selling a dime bag to your buddy doesnt warrant incarceration to me. Selling to kids, selling harder drugs, then yes. Each case is specific and unique.

Coke and 3 grams below a federal offense. Scumbag

3 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Agree! Probation violations happen all the time with no consequences. He actually believes all are being supervised. 

Friend, i have a client in jail right now for violating probation. Dude is a complete moron and its a shame because he has a kid, but hes in jail now based on the VP. So at least down here, probation is strict. Weekly appointments, weekly follow ups for rehab, therapy, whatever it is.

32 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lets equate Coke with weed, yea nice deflection Berg, so very very dumb. Lets allow coke dealers to kids on the streets

The people who are saying it's not that big a deal would feel entirely different if it was their son or daughter. Just terrible that the police officer and the woman had to die in such a manner. 

39 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lets equate Coke with weed, yea nice deflection Berg, so very very dumb. Lets allow coke dealers to kids on the streets

What do you define as a kid?  I’m sure dealers don’t ask for id.  And in any case it would not predict mudering a cop.   In fact, out of the clear blue some 75 year olds do that with no priors.  What happened is awful and a tragedy but I’m not sure how to stop it.  This isn’t the same as that guy who murdered the cop a few months ago.

3 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

The people who are saying it's not that big a deal would feel entirely different if it was their son or daughter. Just terrible that the police officer and the woman had to die in such a manner. 

Our justice system doesn’t work on pure emotion nor should it.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

What do you define as a kid?  I’m sure dealers don’t ask for id.  And in any case it would not predict mudering a cop.   In fact, out of the clear blue some 75 year olds do that with no priors.  What happened is awful and a tragedy but I’m not sure he w to stop it.  This isn’t the same as that guy who murdered the cop a few months ago.

A minor is defined as being under the age of 18.

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

What do you define as a kid?  I’m sure dealers don’t ask for id.  And in any case it would not predict mudering a cop.   In fact, out of the clear blue some 75 year olds do that with no priors.  What happened is awful and a tragedy but I’m not sure how to stop it.  This isn’t the same as that guy who murdered the cop a few months ago.

3 grams less than the federal charge for distribution Jerry, out on bail for $500.00 bucks, 3 charges to boot. Yea this happens a lot, not murder but these dealers are violent thugs, not some 75 year old selling weed on the side. This is the Meth, heroin, fentanyl, coke,crack dealers.  I am surprised people are so uninformed about the trade and their ways. If you can sit with a veteran cop and ask him the difference between pot dealers and this crowd.