• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

5 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

It's coming down now.  Its gotta be snowing near you Bri, no?  If not hen it can't be far behind.

Just checked  Some snow mixing in now but still mainly rain. Ground temps so warm this wont accumulate much.. Or it better b4 daylight!  I can see grassy accumulations at least. 

Just now, BuffaloWeather said:

No plows down here either, I think it caught them off guard. I'm starting to get worried about trees here. 

I was in Grand island and they were several trees that have fallen also some power outages out that way, should get worse as the night progresses..

Just got back from a walk with the dogs. 500 meter visibility. 40 mph east wind. 31.2F. 

Just gorgeous. About 4” so far on grass and accumulating at 1.5”/ hr. 

This was always a great tee up for Kroc. I’ve been bullish for a week. Climo played a lot. As did crashing NAO and track. We always get a big one this time of year. 

Are folks in the city or Greece not getting this yet!?!? I feel sorry for Scott Hetsko, pussing our and dropping totals ton4-7”. This might be historic. 

• Like 1

Just looked after posting and its now all sn with super parachutes.  It won't be long before the deck becomes white along with the grass.  We'll have to see how low the temp can go.  It'll probably wet bulb down to 30 or so during the heavier returns anephered hopefully stay there and there looks to be an inversion just off the deck which would virtually cap the atmosphere from doing much of anything.