• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Gotta rack out. Driving to Albany tomorrow probably for work conference.  Not much happening here yet.   Congrats WNY!! About time.

Bro, its absolutely pounding here so if its not where you are thats just nuts , thats all I have to say.

2 minutes ago, vortmax said:

BUF very close last 2 obs. Winds or frequent gusts. 

I didn't think gusts we're included, inte butresting it still has to be sustained at 35MPH for 3 straight hrs correct?  If thats the type of storm you guys are experiencing, thats awesome and congrats and I hope we get in on the action as it has just begun to pound here.

7 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

I didn't think gusts we're included, inte butresting it still has to be sustained at 35MPH for 3 straight hrs correct?  If thats the type of storm you guys are experiencing, thats awesome and congrats and I hope we get in on the action as it has just begun to pound here.

https://www.weather.gov/bgm/WinterTerms

3 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Riding a fine line, pouring snow at the moment..F33AAC72-C905-4A40-9A77-282D4BDB6059.jpeg

I don’t think I trust that radar depiction. According to that Syracuse should be raining. I just checked the quad cam at SU and the ground is cover and it’s snowing heavily.