Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

RIC Airport

Just now, eaglesin2011 said:

Still mixing back and forth here in Glen Allen... More snow mixed in now. I honestly don't think we will fully get rid of the sleet/mix for this whole storm looking at the reports north and west.. Prob will continue to mix in at times 

Nice snow burst as I type 

There will probably be periods of sleet mixing in throughout. Coming down pretty good right now. Mainly snow 

1 minute ago, JB Fins said:

I am downtown now, live in Tuckahoe.  View from 15th floor of James Center, not even sticking to grass, hill by Afton (near war memorial) clear and yellow and the Fed lawn, always in good shape is clean and green, mulch accumulations downtown only.  

Not surprising given the rain recent warmth and rain. Will need heavier rates for it to accumulate on grassy surfaces 

1 minute ago, RVASnowLover said:

Not surprising given the rain recent warmth and rain. Will need heavier rates for it to accumulate on grassy surfaces 

Do we think that will happen though? Radar doesn’t look too good compared to just north of us. Unless that heavier precip shifts south.

2 minutes ago, eaglesin2011 said:

Richmond is not getting 6

Will be lucky to get 3 imo 

Fine snow with sleet here in Glen Allen 

I don’t disagree unless we get heavier bands later. I’m curious to see what happens when the low is off the VA/NC coast. Will it bomb any then?