• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NWAflizzard
    Newest Member
    NWAflizzard

MO/KS/AR/OK 2019-2020 Winter Wonderland Discussion

Someone tell me why the NAM is trying to get my hopes up again late Tuesday/early Wednesday? Only model I think that is showing this... or was as of this morning.

18 hours ago, westhope84 said:

Snowing in Tulsa. Nice mood flakes coming down!

Snowed here really good from about 2-4am last night also! It did not stick though as usual but was neat to see...been flurrying here off and on all day.

• Like 1

It hailed at my house at least 4 times last night and I think it might have been the most exciting weather of the entire winter. 

2 hours ago, JoMo said:

Anyone got any toilet paper? This is crazy.

I used all of mine to wipe away the tears of disappointment this winter season

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2020 at 8:20 AM, JoMo said:

Anyone got any toilet paper? This is crazy.

Beyond crazy, and scary real now! We have a pack of 18 rolls, many wet wipes but thats it. What are the stores like up there? Shelves are completely bare here now, no meats no nothing. I got a couple gallons of milk frozen in the freezer beings it can last 3 months frozen. Was trying to get some MRE's or freeze dried camping food but those are gone online too now. My friend was in the Army and has some MRE's so yea.

Winter 2019-2020 was a bust in Northern AZ

almost glad I gave up my plowing job.

As it turned out the biggest snow was on the 18-19-20 of March.  first day of spring. 8-10" 

Not looking forward to summer dry and drought.

Well I never, snowing!!! And man is it coming down Lol! Don't think I have ever witnessed this in my lifetime haha, where was this during the winter! Ugh crazy crazy stuff here man

On 4/14/2020 at 2:44 AM, NwWhiteOut said:

Well I never, snowing!!! And man is it coming down Lol! Don't think I have ever witnessed this in my lifetime haha, where was this during the winter! Ugh crazy crazy stuff here man

Lucky you. lol

Just wanted to give you all a heads up who don't follow on Facebook. Doug Heady's 11 year old son has Stage 4 cancer. So sad news to hear that. Some kind of rare sarcoma. 

Nice brisk cold front moving over as we speak . Has anybody thought about starting the 2020 -2021 winter weather yet?  It is getting close to that time again . I'm looking forward to having a nice winter this year .   Nice Winter = lots of snow :D