SnowHabit
T-Storm/ Squall Line Threat 2/25

dmillz25

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

rotation on this cell moving through Sullivan CO

Had a nice couplet on it earlier...although it was still somewhat broad.  A weak tornado could have touched down.  It has weakened a lot.  Straight lines winds are the biggest threat with that cell currently.

This is earlier

Screenshot_20170225-162458.png

3 minutes ago, Tatamy said:

Worst of it has just passed through my location.  Peak gust of 30 MPH.  Plenty of lightning but it has all been aloft so far.  I am still getting some lightning with this.  It's a fast mover so it is in and out fast.  Temp has dropped very quickly.  Now down to 52 / 50

rain total?

seems sorta of a bust 

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Bustarama in Quakertown but did have intense rainfall, most of the lightning is aloft.

Saw the same thing here but this one was not a bust.  I am on a hilltop in Bethlehem TWP and any time you can see the rain shield with a squall line that is approaching your location at 60+ MPH it gets your attention.

Just now, Tatamy said:

Saw the same thing here but this one was not a bust.  I am on a hilltop in Bethlehem TWP and any time you can see the rain shield with a squall line that is approaching your location at 60+ MPH it gets your attention.

Tall trees never swayed here maybe 25mph top winds

1 minute ago, Tatamy said:

Rain is finally winding down.  0.70" with this event.  Still getting lightning and thunder - all aloft.

Archived