• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Please post your observations, and other data for the Coastal Crusher Feb 9th 2017 here - Thanks!

WeatherFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started raining here around 2:30 pm and we've had off and on moderate rain - would guess maybe close to 0.1" has fallen.  Temp down to 37F with a dp of 32F.  Judging by the radar and the reports, the mix line is maybe 10 miles to my north in southern Union County - it looks to be moving quickly.  Would love to be snow by 4 am.  

5 minutes ago, swamplover56 said:

Love that I'm not the only crazy one up though the girlfriend thinks I'm insane. Just poured a nice glass of wine going to enjoy these next 9 hours hoping to hit 12" 

Dude I only managed 90 minutes of sleep and I'm here fully awake. Outside watching sleep fall. The definition of crazy. Just don't tell my readers that their Middle East analyst has an addiction to snow

1 minute ago, nyblizz44 said:

Dude I only managed 90 minutes of sleep and I'm here fully awake. Outside watching sleep fall. The definition of crazy. Just don't tell my readers that their Middle East analyst has an addiction to snow

I actually got 5 hours of sleep but I'm wide awake and have to be ready for work by 6:30. Not sure if I'm going to make it

11 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

Started raining here around 2:30 pm and we've had off and on moderate rain - would guess maybe close to 0.1" has fallen.  Temp down to 37F with a dp of 32F.  Judging by the radar and the reports, the mix line is maybe 10 miles to my north in southern Union County - it looks to be moving quickly.  Would love to be snow by 4 am.  

Over to heavy sleet now

Archived