Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Going to rest up a little for the main show. I think I can probably get away with a 4:30 am alarm without missing anything important. 

Who needs sleep?    Marathon night thru tomorrow!    When the last flake falls, sleep.

14 minutes ago, snywx said:

Whew made it home just in time for the show! Expecting widespread 24-30" amounts throughout the HV/NWNJ/NEPA. Hopefully we have this thread rocking later! Its been loong overdue for us and it feels soo good. Good luck and happy dumping!

Wow, 24-30 would be such a dream and over performer.  Yes, this is long overdue.  Let's get buried!

1 hour ago, White Gorilla said:

This just makes me cry with happiness.  Poughkeepsie right in the jackpot instead of the snow hole.  Sniff.  A dream come true.  I will save this Rgem image for life.  

IMG_0095.PNG

I hope you get it Gorilla. I know what your area has gone thru the last several seasons, and you deserve it!

Just now, snywx said:

The thing is 24-30" with this event isn't "over performing" lol.. Its been well modeled for a while now

Ill tell you this snywx...if that mix line gets into Rockland ( and I'd say about a 25% it does with all the data I've seen)...I'm on my way. Get that grill warm... :) 

Archived