Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh PA Winter 2016-2017

north pgh

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Rd9108 said:

I hate the SREF. Everytime the mean is always so high because of extreme outliers and it gets us excited for nothing. Hopefully the gfs shows an improvement. 

You are right. It is usually off and gets me excited over nothing.However, i like the trend it is taking. Each run the total is increasing. Good signs for us. Even if its off, it is still giving me hope right now

NWS isn't buying any of it......

Tonight
A chance of showers, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Wednesday
A chance of rain, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 39 by 5pm. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Wednesday Night
Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Thursday
A chance of snow showers, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Thursday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
Friday
A slight chance of snow showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday Night
A chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a chance of rain showers between 2am and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday
A chance of showers after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday Night
Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Sunday
Showers likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Sunday Night
Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Monday
Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Monday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
Tuesday
Partly sunny, with a high near 41.

44 minutes ago, blackngoldrules said:

All you can do is just laugh at maps like this. Typical for us.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well, it would not surprise me if that is what happens.  My expectation is for an inch.  My hope is for at least 3.5in since that would be biggest of the winter for MBY.

Archived